Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

my cat is tapping on me ...... she really does 'tap' with her paw on my arm. She sleeps up against my legs, and is letting me know that it's time to go to bed !

I ordered a Lantac melonite coated gas tube tonight. Only the best for my build, wingman TT ! :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    my cat is tapping on me ...... she really does 'tap' with her paw on my arm. She sleeps up against my legs, and is letting me know that it's time to go to bed !

I ordered a Lantac melonite coated gas tube tonight. Only the best for my build, wingman TT ! :D
    Ha my cats do kinda the same thing when they demand attention lol. That is awesome. Cant wait.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Can't sleep, allergies strangely woke me up as I forgot to take an Allegra before bed (thought my allergy season was finally over). Waiting for it to kick in so I can hopefully get a few more hours of Zzz before work. But working while I'm waiting for the Allegra to kick back in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can't sleep, allergies strangely woke me up as I forgot to take an Allegra before bed (thought my allergy season was finally over). Waiting for it to kick in so I can hopefully get a few more hours of Zzz before work. But working while I'm waiting for the Allegra to kick back in.

I have completed the list for the day. And work is finally not part of that.
    Breakfast with the spouse and the 11 year old.
    Krogers to gather the needed ingredients for the spouses home made tater salad.
    Finish gathering my gear for tomorrows FGE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom