• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I have all the cool ignition bits from the DW so if I find something I can do the trigger up to at least be acceptable...
    THIS would be really cool... to find a budget 1911 and transplant the DW parts. I don't know the Springer line like you and some of the others on here do, but I've occasionally seen RO's go for very fair prices, maybe even better than used SR1911's go for. What a sleeper this could turn out to be.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    THIS would be really cool... to find a budget 1911 and transplant the DW parts. I don't know the Springer line like you and some of the others on here do, but I've occasionally seen RO's go for very fair prices, maybe even better than used SR1911's go for. What a sleeper this could turn out to be.

That is my thoughts. Just a warmed up stocker for an EDC side arm now that the weather is allowing.
    But I feel the pressure from the crowd.....:):

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Got something planned or just mental health days?

Wife and kids on fall break next week. Her birthday was yesterday. We were supposed to go out Saturday, but my wife is awesome and told me to go to the FGE instead. I told her I would take some time off next week so we could go somewhere and do something.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wife and kids on fall break next week. Her birthday was yesterday. We were supposed to go out Saturday, but my wife is awesome and told me to go to the FGE instead. I told her I would take some time off next week so we could go somewhere and do something.
    Sounds like you have a good woman. Good call taking time off for her.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Having second thoughts about selling the 20" AR. I could use the money, but I also wouldn't mind making it a dedicated scope gun.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Having second thoughts about selling the 20" AR. I could use the money, but I also wouldn't mind making it a dedicated scope gun.

So....if you where going to sell but decide to keep it, is that technically a “new” gun before 01-01-2018?

I just want to be able to keep our story straight. My wife already didn’t believe me about the P01. Lol

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So....if you where going to sell but decide to keep it, is that technically a “new” gun before 01-01-2018?

I just want to be able to keep our story straight. My wife already didn’t believe me about the P01. Lol
    She won't care if I keep it, it's already here, so it has exemption.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom