THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think the economic crash will be worse than 2008. One big problem is they have printed so much money with nothing backing it up. We are in territory that we have never been in.

I agree with you. I had planned to send extra money to pay off my two cars, but instead will likely stick any and all extra cash back into savings "just in case". If I end up not needing it I can always use it to pay off the vehicles at the end of the year when we'll know more.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I agree with you. I had planned to send extra money to pay off my two cars, but instead will likely stick any and all extra cash back into savings "just in case". If I end up not needing it I can always use it to pay off the vehicles at the end of the year when we'll know more.
    I would keep some cash in the house. Probably enough for a months worth of expenses.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I’m just waiting for this economy to take a big dump. People will be selling things just to pay their bills or put food on the table.
    Sad, true, and I don't wish for it. In fact I wish the opposite, BUT since I'm not at fault for the situation (looking at you Biden puppetmasters) I will take advantage of the situation on a professional level.

Recessions are when the most new millionaires are made.... so I'll be buying a lot of powerball tickets...

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Like any new, highly anticipated firearm lately (look at early release Garrison, Prodigy) the first to get it try to make out like bandits.

Is it actually available? Not the first time the DWX has been for sale but not available.

Sign me up for a DWX compact...but not at $5000....

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Please get your debit payed off as soon as you can. If you can’t pay cash for something right now don’t get it. You better have 3 to 6 months of cash put back to cover all of your expenses. Inflation is not 7.5% as we are being told, it’s more like 17.5%. Look at your utility bills, can you heat your home like you have in the past? The only things I’m buying at the moment is food, ammo, gold and silver. Sorry for the rant brothers….
    We rarely talk stuff that's better left for the political threads on here. But just from all else that's spoken on here. I get the feeling, most if not all of us are on the same page....

The only big purchases I see in the future are real estate, guns and ammo, food and water solutions, and a deep freezer for the half cow my dad has aging at the butchers for me. . .
    .. crap I forgot a bigger suv for the wife... need more room...

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Is it actually available? Not the first time the DWX has been for sale but not available.

Sign me up for a DWX compact...but not at $5000....
    It appears to be trickling out, would not expect a compact anytime soon.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    We rarely talk stuff that's better left for the political threads on here. But just from all else that's spoken on here. I get the feeling, most if not all of us are on the same page....

The only big purchases I see in the future are real estate, guns and ammo, food and water solutions, and a deep freezer for the half cow my dad has aging at the butchers for me. . .
    .. crap I forgot a bigger suv for the wife... need more room...
    I like talking about stuff like this with people I know. Political threads tend to be a hole I prefer not to go down.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Are we crashing or returning to the pre-pandemic trendlines?

View attachment 243153
    I have charts too... im not a financial guy, but my buddy who is sent me this... idk what it is though. He just told me to post and you guys will think I is smart too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219_090139.jpg
      Screenshot_20221219_090139.jpg
      117.4 KB · Views: 16

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Status
    Not open for further replies.