• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I ordered a Holosun 507K-GR and a CHPW mounting plate. I have a 510C-GR on my Ruger PC Carbine and a 507C on my Mark IV and I really like them. I ordered everything from C&H Precision Weapons since the price on the optic was the same everywhere I found it in stock. Figured I need the plate to mount the optic anyway. I also ordered a Fix It Sticks Mini All-in-One Torque Driver. I am surprised the order hasn't shipped since it was and is all listed as in stock on their site. As I said, first world problem and I'm trying to be patient.

Those Hyve mag bases do look nice on the P10-S mags, I've got one in blue.
    I thought you picked up a Swampfox? I've only used my Fix-It Sticks once, but I like mine.

Evening, folks. I hope everyone is in good health this evening.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I thought you picked up a Swampfox?
    I got a Swampfox Blade prism scope in the sale they had today. $90 bucks and it'll be here Sunday. I have a Liberator on one of the 10/22s.

I got the Holosun 507k to go on my P10-S.

I bought the fix it stick mini because I think it will be easier than using my non-digital Fat Wrench.

I just got shipping notice on the optic & plate from C&H, so I'll get those next week.

Looking forward to playing with the new toys.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Good evening CZers.....the Fort must have got their pot tonight, and it was cold.....made for a quiet night.

Uniden R-7 model radar detector. It's range is incredible!!!! It picks up bears almost 3 miles away and it's side and rear capability is amazing. Plus, it's memory system and GPS recognition is great at getting rid of annoying X-band door sensors in commercial areas. Wife has a 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid. It is so damn quiet and smooth.....have to set the cruise or your going 75 mph and still getting 32 to 36 mpg in a 7 passenger SUV. We got the detector right after the wife got her first "warning"......blondes have all the luck with bears.....

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I got these "bullets" for my birthday last Sunday. You keep them in the freezer and put them in your whiskey or hard liquor concoction.....refreshing to drink cold whiskey.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Day, WTB...Mouse if you are awake yet.

Got our PURPLE Mattress delivered yesterday afternoon. 110# of love, and "YES" I carried that sucka in the house alone.
    *strong, like bull...*

Coupled with the adjustable frame slept like a king last evening...solid 9 hours and only turned over 1 time.!

I chose the PURPLE Original as it had no coil springs and the closest to the Ultimate PURPLE driving cushion I use on my long trips to Iowa and beyond.

Fabulous mattress as it relives ALL pressure points - that elastic polymer is the nuts.!

Couple that with the adjustable frame , well it is a terrific WIn-Win.

Frame is from Amazon, L300 series Lucid. I did all the exploring work, and came up with this one for the best price with features.

I couldn't be happier.

It literally is the nuts.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I wonder if that would work out as well for us with just a pedestal bed frame that we're using now? I've thought about getting a Purple mattress, but the wife overheard some coworkers complaining about one and is adamant that it wouldn't be a good fit for us.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Good Day, WTB...Mouse if you are awake yet.

Got our PURPLE Mattress delivered yesterday afternoon. 110# of love, and "YES" I carried that sucka in the house alone.
    *strong, like bull...*

Coupled with the adjustable frame slept like a king last evening...solid 9 hours and only turned over 1 time.!

I chose the PURPLE Original as it had no coil springs and the closest to the Ultimate PURPLE driving cushion I use on my long trips to Iowa and beyond.

Fabulous mattress as it relives ALL pressure points - that elastic polymer is the nuts.!

Couple that with the adjustable frame , well it is a terrific WIn-Win.

Frame is from Amazon, L300 series Lucid. I did all the exploring work, and came up with this one for the best price with features.

I couldn't be happier.

It literally is the nuts.
    Is it a "hot" or "cold" sleeping mattress?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Czickoos! :coffee:

We’ve been using Valentine1 radar detectors for a long time. My only beef is that they stepped back from their guarantee of never letting it become obsolete. It used to be that as they added new features, you could send yours in and they would bring it up to current specs for about $100. A couple of years ago the changed the case design and you cannot upgrade an old one any longer. Now, they just give a $100 credit towards a new one. With new ones running $500, upgrading 3 of them is a salty proposition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom