T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all... :coffee:

Still pretty happy with the enjoyable range trip I had with 88 and another buddy yesterday. Been collecting various types of inexpensive .22 ammo to run through my S&W Victory. So far it's run everything I've tried like a champ, which makes me pretty happy... :rockwoot:
    Glad to hear this. 22 handguns can definitely be ammo picky, sounds like you got a good one there.

And good morning also.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is unfortunate to many who have stepped up to owning an AR that the current market is flooded. This happened for obvious reasons. I am glad I traded/sold/upgraded before the floor fell out.

Luck with getting your investment back.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning everyone! :coffee:

Too bad that guns are not like cars in some ways. A buddy of mine brokers high end classic cars, like Duesenburgs and stuff like that. It seems that there is always someone in the world that has the cash for half million dollar cars, no matter what the economy is doing. If it sucks in the US, the cars flow from the US to Europe. If the economy sucks in Europe, the cars flow from Europe to the US. If it sucks everywhere, the cars flow to the middle east or Russia. There are some really, really rich Russians that building their collections when everyone else is selling stuff off. I'm sure that right now, there are folks in the world that would love to buy our surplus guns. Problem is, most of those places are just the type of place you would not want to send a gun to. But, I've heard that 1911s are worth thousands in Russia. If there were a legal way to broker a private deal to sell 1911s in Russia, everyone would benefit.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning everyone! :coffee:

Too bad that guns are not like cars in some ways. A buddy of mine brokers high end classic cars, like Duesenburgs and stuff like that. It seems that there is always someone in the world that has the cash for half million dollar cars, no matter what the economy is doing. If it sucks in the US, the cars flow from the US to Europe. If the economy sucks in Europe, the cars flow from Europe to the US. If it sucks everywhere, the cars flow to the middle east or Russia. There are some really, really rich Russians that building their collections when everyone else is selling stuff off. I'm sure that right now, there are folks in the world that would love to buy our surplus guns. Problem is, most of those places are just the type of place you would not want to send a gun to. But, I've heard that 1911s are worth thousands in Russia. If there were a legal way to broker a private deal to sell 1911s in Russia, everyone would benefit.

I have friends that broker high end rifles/hand guns. They get a lot of them from England and Europe in general.

Being completely upside down in most of my 1911's/AR's they will be going nowhere soon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm tempted by the P938 in the classies. Don't need it, but it's priced right and may one day take the place of my Shield, leaving me with no striker fired guns. Very tempting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom