The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My fingers are tired, I should have called BA to work for me this morning but decided to just tough it out. :laugh: Last night I completed 1000 DA trigger pulls on the Oops gun!!! After that work out I noticed the SA came down to around 3 lbs but the DA did not show the same drop.
    [STRIKE]BA wouldn't have answered the phone.[/STRIKE] I mean, yeah, I'm here for ya, brother.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been dry firing the crap out of the Massada. She's coming along nicely. About ready for the bushing/sight treatment if you can squeeze her in.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I will do my upgrades later this year. Today I will be selling the last thing I need to move as Shiny will be leaving me. I've stuck to my plan so far and have already knocked my CC debt in half.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I will do my upgrades later this year. Today I will be selling the last thing I need to move as Shiny will be leaving me. I've stuck to my plan so far and have already knocked my CC debt in half.
    Congrats, T-D. There have been some struggles but I am also sticking with my plan.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You are doing great! You almost had a moment of weakness yesterday, but you go through it. Good job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom