The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Evening boy's, I just installed one of the new grind CGW disco's and I am not a fan at this time! I put it in a compact of BA's that Has been Cajunized before DA 6.12 SA 2.13 after DA 7.10 SA 3.5. I will give David a call Monday:facepalm:
    I wonder if this has anything to do with it?

From the CGW site: "Disclaimer: This exclusive CGW short reset disco WILL ONLY WORK in CZ’s that have our SRS-1 or SRS-2. The reason is, the 1485-T2 will stop the trigger bar in 3.5mm’s. The stock CZ system resets in 6.5mm’s, therefore if you install this product in a stock CZ, the trigger will not reset in SA."

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't think that was the issue P-I. I know that the one I installed it into already had the SRS-1 in it and I'm pretty sure that BA's Satin Nickel has the full pro kit installed. I'm going to put one into my 40P to see how it handles it and will also put one in either a 75B in .40 or one of the 9mm CZ. The .40 would be a good test, but it would be easier to get the gun run really well with a 9mm than a .40. I am going to really make sure the polish job on the trigger bar is up to snuff before putting the 40P back together. Hoping for the best right now.

Whatcha watching.

It was 'Horrible Bosses'. Had not seen it before. It was pretty good.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I don't think that was the issue P-I. I know that the one I installed it into already had the SRS-1 in it and I'm pretty sure that BA's Satin Nickel has the full pro kit installed. I'm going to put one into my 40P to see how it handles it and will also put one in either a 75B in .40 or one of the 9mm CZ. The .40 would be a good test, but it would be easier to get the gun run really well with a 9mm than a .40. I am going to really make sure the polish job on the trigger bar is up to snuff before putting the 40P back together. Hoping for the best right now.

Gotcha...just wanted to make sure that wasn't overlooked.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning everyone.
    I'm on cloud 9 right now thanks to my good friend Rusty. He has really done an excellent job for me on my beloved P-01. Very proud to be friends with him and all of you.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Morning gang, have a great day out there! On a side note, don't we meet the criteria for a gang? CM and BA will be taking applications at the INGO booth. Rusty and I will be out back for the "interviews" :boxing::whip::bash::@ya::bat::pimp:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning gang, have a great day out there! On a side note, don't we meet the criteria for a gang? CM and BA will be taking applications at the INGO booth. Rusty and I will be out back for the "interviews" :boxing::whip::bash::@ya::bat::pimp:
    I like the sound of this. Now what role would I play? Hmmm.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom