The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Cerakote give you a lot of options and most of them really look great. Here is one in Midnight Blue.

cz%20852_zpsk48nm0uc.jpg

:yesway: :yesway:

Delayed double post! :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What a good morning. It's always fun getting to hang out with a fellow INGO'r and doing so while breaking in a new 1911 makes it even better. The new 1911 ran well as did everything else. Tom's Spec Ops Sig really feels good since going back to them for an action job. I don't know what Sig does, but their frame/slide fit really feels like it's riding on ball bearings. Even the problem child Compact 75B in .40 ran relatively well with mags it likes. It's shooting a couple of inches low though and I'm wondering if I might have put standard 75B sights on it by mistake. I didn't even realize that there were two different sets of sight sizes until recently, so that's probably the issue.

So, satin shiney went home with Tom today and super shiney comes home with me next week. I still don't know what all I'll do with that one. Grips will have to be special, as in walnut burl maybe. It will be a fun project though.

It sucks that the new disconnector didn't work in the satin nickel compact. I was hoping that the issue was maybe specific to my compact, but it sounds like it is not. David did say that they need broken in for max effect. I'm putting the 40P back together today and will do a bit of polishing on the disconnector before I install it to see how it fairs.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What a good morning. It's always fun getting to hang out with a fellow INGO'r and doing so while breaking in a new 1911 makes it even better. The new 1911 ran well as did everything else. Tom's Spec Ops Sig really feels good since going back to them for an action job. I don't know what Sig does, but their frame/slide fit really feels like it's riding on ball bearings. Even the problem child Compact 75B in .40 ran relatively well with mags it likes. It's shooting a couple of inches low though and I'm wondering if I might have put standard 75B sights on it by mistake. I didn't even realize that there were two different sets of sight sizes until recently, so that's probably the issue.

So, satin shiney went home with Tom today and super shiney comes home with me next week. I still don't know what all I'll do with that one. Grips will have to be special, as in walnut burl maybe. It will be a fun project though.

It sucks that the new disconnector didn't work in the satin nickel compact. I was hoping that the issue was maybe specific to my compact, but it sounds like it is not. David did say that they need broken in for max effect. I'm putting the 40P back together today and will do a bit of polishing on the disconnector before I install it to see how it fairs.

We can make that sooner if you want, I'm bored out of my mind today.....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm doing OK, thanks. Got a very sick pup right now. Our 7-yr-old Pomeranian is spending the weekend at the vets with pancreatitis and kidney failure. Not sure if she's going to make it or not.

Haven't been shooting in forever. Life has been getting in the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom