The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I've been in contact with David of CGW regarding the disconnector and he confirmed that they are the new cut, but that with disconnectors, there's no guarantee that it will react in a specific way in a CZ. There are so many variables in the gun that a thousandth of an inch here or there can totally change the feel of a pistol. I think that BA and Losey have discovered that already. It really does speak to how interesting these guns are to collect as no two seem to share the same feel even if you make the same mods to them.

While what David says is true I do believe we will see a nice improvement with these discos. If I understood your previous post correctly you put the new disco in an otherwise stock gun? If so, that might have something to do with it. As I understand it these we modified to work in conjunction with the race hammer, etc. Not sure what exactly the outcome it would be if it were a stand alone addition. Anyway, I have learned over the years to have complete faith in David. He has never let us down even when some of his parts turned out to be a tad out of spec. He has always made good. I foresee extensive consultation between David and the Wizard over the next few weeks that will end up with us all seeing some very satisfying results. It's just happened too many times before to believe otherwise. ;)

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Nothing like waking up to a 5:50am phone call from a colleague saying that my email that I sent to him regarding a healthcare facility also had the Executive Director of that facility CC'd on it by accident (screw you "reply all") talking about trying to keep them accountable to commitments lol. Oh well, someone needed to say it...I should probably refrain from sending important emails when I'm half asleep in a hotel :laugh:

Unfortunately, I wasn't really prepared and only brought three guns to shoot. Next time I will have a better mix of guns for you to shoot.

Yet another young guy that shoots our guns better than we do. ;)

Im going to hold you to that, but I'm not sure I was better. You guys were definitely on point!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just a little PSA for you seasonal allergy sufferers, about now is the time to start taking those over the counter meds. Get ahead of it before they start. I've been doing this the last couple years and have not had any issues whatsoever. I used to get so bad that I could barely function.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just a little PSA for you seasonal allergy sufferers, about now is the time to start taking those over the counter meds. Get ahead of it before they start. I've been doing this the last couple years and have not had any issues whatsoever. I used to get so bad that I could barely function.

Those meds wind me up like an 8 day clock. Can not take them.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I need to look into them. Everybody I know that has one loves it.

I have a case that I can get 8 guns in if I do it right. With this one I will only need to have a few in rugs in a bag. I just can't buy anymore guns or not everything will be able to go to the big shoots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom