The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I got my P09 urban grey supp ready handgun this afternoon, As many of you know I'm not a HUGE cz fan They are GREAT guns but just really not my favorite.

I am a 1911 and Glock guy (if thats possible)!! First let me say i've had 3 or 4 75's in 9mm and 40 and sold them all becuz they just didnt feel right in my hand. I've had the P07 duty and it just felt REALLY cheap to me.

But THIS P09 is by far the best feeling handgun that these ole hands have EVER felt.WOW!! really looking forward to shooting this thing, may have to venture to MCFG this eve during trap and run 100rds or so. REALLY nice feeling handgun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got my P09 urban grey supp ready handgun this afternoon, As many of you know I'm not a HUGE cz fan They are GREAT guns but just really not my favorite.

I am a 1911 and Glock guy (if thats possible)!! First let me say i've had 3 or 4 75's in 9mm and 40 and sold them all becuz they just didnt feel right in my hand. I've had the P07 duty and it just felt REALLY cheap to me.

But THIS P09 is by far the best feeling handgun that these ole hands have EVER felt.WOW!! really looking forward to shooting this thing, may have to venture to MCFG this eve during trap and run 100rds or so. REALLY nice feeling handgun.

I absolutely love my P-09

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

CZ's, 1911s and Glocks all live happily together in my safe. I'm a big fan of the CZs, but I think my heart will always hold the 1911 in the top spot. Each fills a role in my gun toting life. The CZs are the backbone of the collection and are some of my favorites to shoot. The 1911s are my first love and would be the last gun to leave the family. The G***ks are the workman's tools of the house. I love the simplicity of the design. Sure, the triggers are tough to love, but it's just a simple tool that does not evoke any emotion.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    This P09 rips!! I really cant get over how good this thing feels in the hand. Wonder why the p07 wasnt even close to feeling this good. Have I mentioned how good this thing feels!?!?
    100 flawless rds hollowpts,lead and plated
    factory hollowpts
    124 gr lead
    147 gr plated

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This P09 rips!! I really cant get over how good this thing feels in the hand. Wonder why the p07 wasnt even close to feeling this good. Have I mentioned how good this thing feels!?!?
    100 flawless rds hollowpts,lead and plated
    factory hollowpts
    124 gr lead
    147 gr plated

My P-09 never fails to bring a smile. Deadly accurate.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Here's the new old pre-B 75...

CAM01475[1].jpgCAM01474[1].jpg

Accepts 75B mags without any 'smithing. Some rust spots, so it was well-used, but not as well loved as it might have been... :(

Originally blued, but I'm leaning toward a nice cerakoting.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Curious of your opinions of the new bushings and if the accuracy has improved any after the swap.
    We've been shooting at relatively short ranges (old eyes). I have been told that the bushings really shine at greater distances. But, IMO, yes, these bushings seem to have tightened up my groups and I am a fan.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That was definitely a good time. Cant beat good company with some seriously sweet weapons!
    Unfortunately, I wasn't really prepared and only brought three guns to shoot. Next time I will have a better mix of guns for you to shoot.

Yet another young guy that shoots our guns better than we do. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom