Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You might consider the first version of the P07. They are compatible with most CZ mags, unlike the new P07s.
    Thanks BA, that's really good to know.

88.......I feel much the same way.
    Issue with me is the excitement over a new to me 1911 is just waning. I have done about all I can do to one short of buying a lot of expensive jigs and doing the machine work myself. Fully capable to do it just not in the budget at this point in my life.

Still like playing with the AR platform. But, the Ingo lower might be the last one of those I get all excited about.
    Not much blowing my skirt up these days.
    The 2011 project was a really great path to walk but I will not be doing that again. one and done.......:)

Maybe we need to take a bit of advice I've given to my son regarding his car: Run it for a while and let it tell you what needs done.

Sometime, I am thinking that I want to do something, but just don't know what. If I push the car hard enough, it will let me know what needs addressed. Same works for guns too.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So I am going to be getting a CZ, probably a RAMI, when I move back to IN. Where is the best place within an hour or two of Indianapolis (closer is better) to get a CZ? Does any shop "specialize" in them?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm not aware of any shops that specialize in them, but The Outdoorsman, in Greenwood usually has 3 or 4 in stock. USDS, also in Greenwood, usually has 1 or 2 in the case and Bradis often has one too.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I'm not aware of any shops that specialize in them, but The Outdoorsman, in Greenwood usually has 3 or 4 in stock. USDS, also in Greenwood, usually has 1 or 2 in the case and Bradis often has one too.

My son works at Bradis, after shooting my Wizard massaged RAMI he has been recommending them to customers..sold three or four so far...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe we need to take a bit of advice I've given to my son regarding his car: Run it for a while and let it tell you what needs done.

Sometime, I am thinking that I want to do something, but just don't know what. If I push the car hard enough, it will let me know what needs addressed. Same works for guns too.

Sound advice.

I am leaning towards another RO or a loaded eventually.
    Something in 9mm is not totally out of the realm either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom