Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mission accomplished, Rusty.

I used the stove method. Was the easiest any set of slip ons have ever gone on. Did them one at a time, only three or four minutes, slid right on. ;)

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I agree with that. The mepros on my P-01 are good, but not great. I'd love something more like the Trijicon HD for the P-01. Also found out I like the FO sights more than I thought I would. redwingshooter had a red FO on the front on his G34 (I think) and I could see it better than most of the sights on my guns (aside from the Trijicon HD's on my Shield that is)...
    I agree also. I have HD's on my PPQ and my eyes pick up the front sight immediately. Would like to have them on all of my guns. I am thinking about putting Dawson FO's on my Phantom when I get it back from the Wizard.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You guys pick a day and I will make it work.

Glad to hear that.

Where has IGM been lately? I wanted to show him my alloy framed compact like his. ;)

He's been working pretty much 7 days a week. Busy guy. Was great to see him at the range yesterday, both times.

Actually, his compact is all steel.

I agree also. I have HD's on my PPQ and my eyes pick up the front sight immediately. Would like to have them on all of my guns. I am thinking about putting Dawson FO's on my Phantom when I get it back from the Wizard.

Morning Chris! :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is a bin full of empty mags staring at me. I am thinking of anything productive I can do other than sitting and loading them all. ;)

Well....as the spouse decided much against my feelings to have the family over today (In the middle of all the construction) I am scrambling to effect a half way acceptable ambiance.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well....as the spouse decided much against my feelings to have the family over today (In the middle of all the construction) I am scrambling to effect a half way acceptable ambiance.
    For my decor I have decided on a mix of late seventies trailer trash and new millenium lazy bachelor. I think I've nailed it. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For my decor I have decided on a mix of late seventies trailer trash and new millenium lazy bachelor. I think I've nailed it. ;)

:yesway:

Saws/saw horses/work tables/paint/materials etc. Back yard was a disaster.....:(

She is aware of my opinion but as usual "WHO CARES".....................did you see what I did there.

​"WALLET"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom