Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA, just bring whatever you like. I agree with WTB that any of your tricked out 75B's would give me a good comparison to my stock one. If nothing else I'd just like to have a good time shooting with some good people.

CM, that sounds awesome! I'd love to meet you as well! Looking forward to it and hopefully seeing the 2011 if you feel so inclined to show it off! Lol
    The Wizard and I were discussing this Friday. It has come to our attention that some people have been overwhelmed when we bring too many different models for them to try. :dunno:

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    The Wizard and I were discussing this Friday. It has come to our attention that some people have been overwhelmed when we bring too many different models for them to try. :dunno:

My personal motto in life, "Go big or stay home". I'll bring a notebook so I can take notes, bring whatever you feel like. Better too many than not enough! Lol

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I currently have two stock CZs. But, they are milsurps and they have both been shot so much that they are not really representative of a new stock trigger. :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning everyone! :coffee:

Did you guys see the pic of my HD toys yesterday?

IMG_0615_zpsllvj9aoe.jpg

Nice setup there BA. Your castle is definitely well guarded.

Yup, CM is spot on about the muscle memory. I'm trying to improve on that since the eye issues have cropped up, but I have a personality disorder that seems to prevent me from sticking with one platform. Some days I am ringing steel with my CCO as fast as I can pull the trigger and suck with everything else. Then, a month later, I'm only so-so with the CCO, but the G23 is the go to choice for accuracy. Right now, it's the new stainless 75B that's working well for me at the range. As much as I'd love to settle on only one carry gun and become the 'man with one gun' guy, I think I'd have to sell everything else to get there. I just need to spend more time at the range and keep carrying what works best I guess.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It does, thanks.

But, I can't leave the satin nickel at home.

Darn right, that gun is awesome! :D

I just found out I am losing one of my part-timers at work. So, my weekends are in jeopardy.

:(

Not really sure.
    Some things have come up and the 500 is looming on the horizon.
    I have been so darned busy I have not given this enough thought.....apology's on that.

:( :(

Sometime in June then? :dunno:

Morning everyone! :coffee:

Morning Tim :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom