Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry about missing the Cerakote thread BA. I just posted one of the 1911 photos over there, but will update it with a finished photo when I get the final set of grips in. Now that I have that pistol together, and even with the original grips on it, I really like that pewter color. I'm thinking of maybe having my 75 Compact done in that color with a set of cocobolo grips.

What type of midnight blue are you thinking of? Metallic or non-metallic (side note: It always bothers me that in a language as rich as English is, we don't have a word for non-metallic. It's like calling something that's cold, non-hot).

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    The Omega's are a little less expensive I guess because they are less complicated and probably easier to produce. It's tough right now to find a new B for less than about $550. So, if it truly has about a hundred rounds through it the price is on the high side but not unreasonable. Just my opinion.

Thank you for not flaming me. Admittedly I was unsure of what I should put for the starting price. I would be willing to drop the price for anyone in this thread if there is interest.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am clearly the victim here.

Clearly... :p

Thank you for not flaming me. Admittedly I was unsure of what I should put for the starting price. I would be willing to drop the price for anyone in this thread if there is interest.

Thanks for the offer. Like BA, if I didn't already have a 75B, I'd take you up on it, but hopefully one of the other CZickos who don't already have one will accept your offer :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Before you part with that B maybe you should come up and shoot some Cajunized CZs. You might just hang onto it. :koolaid:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom