The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I ordered $1000 worth of stuff from Optics Planet. Right after the last item shipped, a new 10% off sale (I only got 5%) started.
    Ok, so sounds like we both always need to post when we order something so the rest of the group can load up their carts and be ready to pounce when the sale email then rolls in.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Ok, so sounds like we both always need to post when we order something so the rest of the group can load up their carts and be ready to pounce when the sale email then rolls in.
    Couldn't we like spread the pain around the group a bit. I hate to see us carry ALL the burden....

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Speaking of buying stuff....Midway is so slow. Ordered on the 21st...still waiting to be outprocessed.

View attachment 362437
    You must've pissed ole Larry off. I ordered some stuff Thursday last week and it was here Wednesday this week.

He must've heard you were thinking of buying a scooter instead of more guns..

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Going to have to change your name to CZtoter..:cool:
    Yeah. Have not shot it yet, but some guns you can just tell that it will be a winner. I mainly own revolvers, but I do have a few semi-autos (Ruger, Kel Tec, Glock), but I have never had a CZ. This one felt so solid and well built, that I had to have it, over another Glock.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Yeah. Have not shot it yet, but some guns you can just tell that it will be a winner. I mainly own revolvers, but I do have a few semi-autos (Ruger, Kel Tec, Glock), but I have never had a CZ. This one felt so solid and well built, that I had to have it, over another Glock.
    Welcome to the land of CZickness!!!!

The P10 line is the best G**** ever made.

Just one housekeeping item though. Out of respect to a dear departed friend, we only refer to them as G****s. This is not meant to disrespect the brand but to honor the Mouse. This comes up from time to time so, thank you for the opportunity to post a reminder.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Welcome to the land of CZickness!!!!

The P10 line is the best G**** ever made.

Just one housekeeping item though. Out of respect to a dear departed friend, we only refer to them as G****s. This is not meant to disrespect the brand but to honor the Mouse. This comes up from time to time so, thank you for the opportunity to post a reminder.
    Mouse? You me Church Mouse?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Oh crap....that is right....I could have bought some 6mm arc.

See what happens when you are not buying for me? You got my new CC #, right?

Sure do. I have been having all orders shipped to my address so you aren't bothered with unboxing and actually using stuff. I know you're a busy guy.

Mouse? You me Church Mouse?

Yes...a G***k made him bleed once.

Top Bottom