The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I've seen several reviews on these, and so far people seem to like them.
    I like the bigger glass I think it would be easier to get on target with. It's Chinese made like Holosun and many other optics. Has a good warranty similar to Vortex is my understanding.

I'm considering this over a 507c X2 at this point. I'm a fan of Holosun, but I've been researching this for awhile and it looks good.
    What would be the cons for using on an edc with it being slightly bigger?

RMR footprint.

I find that I don't even use the smaller dot much at all unless 40+ yds away. Or if I want more precision.
    I normally use the 32moa circle it's so much faster under 25yds. With my Holosun sights.

Window Size - 34.5x26mm or 1.36"x1.02"

Last edited:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

I like the bigger glass I think it would be easier to get on target with. It's Chinese made like Holosun and many other optics. Has a good warranty similar to Vortex is my understanding.

I'm considering this over a 507c X2 at this point. I'm a fan of Holosun, but I've been researching this for awhile and it looks good.

RMR footprint.

I find that I don't even use the smaller dot much at all unless 40+ yds away. Or if I want more precision.
    I normally use the 32moa circle it's so much faster under 25yds. With my Holosun sights.

I am really liking my 507comp. Big window, several dot circle choices. I pick up the sight picture really well and the Holosun is a proven durable optic.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I am really liking my 507comp. Big window, several dot circle choices. I pick up the sight picture really well and the Holosun is a proven durable optic.
    I just picked up another one for my PDP. Just waiting for the RMR optics plate from Walther. I like it more than the Delta Point Pro and that is saying something because I have 3 of those.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I thought it was only the box. Now I confused :n00b:

Maybe that is why it was so cheap? I only bought the box. Gosh. I should check on that.

Actually. It wasn’t cheap. I overpaid due to a careless GB error. I do some “boredom bidding” from time to time but will pay more attention from now on. lol.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

RMR footprint.

I can’t help answer your question but I have one…
    When you’re just using the 32moa circle, say at 10 yards or whatever, what is your accuracy like? And does trying to shoot fast change that accuracy, more than using a fine point of aim?

I’ve shot a friends but never with just the circle.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I took a young man shooting today.
    He said he thought he had shot a g***k when he was 10 or something. So really starting from scratch.
    Here’s his target at 7 yards…
    IMG_7872.jpeg
    That’s about 6-8 mags through various guns, he shot 226sao, 229sao, 320, PCR and Tactical, in that order to begin with and after he shot the PCR (Wizardized, of course!) he said he didn’t like it because he couldn’t feel when it was going to break with the SA so smooth and clean (Thanks, Wizard!!)
    After he shot the Tactical - yes, he did the accidental double tap just as I expected with a super smooth 3.~ trigger (Thanks, Wizard!) but he kept it totally in control - he said he understood the SA concept better and the gun was ok.

Kids these days.

Had great, excellent trigger discipline all the way around.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I can’t help answer your question but I have one…
    When you’re just using the 32moa circle, say at 10 yards or whatever, what is your accuracy like? And does trying to shoot fast change that accuracy, more than using a fine point of aim?

I’ve shot a friends but never with just the circle.
    I use the circle when shooting fast. At 10yds it about a 3.5-4" in size. I can hit upper torso, and head shots on target rather quickly.
    Now you get out to 15yds, and beyond for a head shot on target I start looking for the dot as well because the 32moa circle is about the size of a head at that range, and at 25yds it's a bigger than the head.
    Torso shots at 25yds the circle is still usable for fast shooting. It's around a 8" which imo is self-defense accurate yet for fast shooting.
    For accurate shooting I always go with the dot.
    If I have time tomorrow and I don't forget I'll put the size of the circles on a target at different ranges so you can see.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Maybe that is why it was so cheap? I only bought the box. Gosh. I should check on that.

Actually. It wasn’t cheap. I overpaid due to a careless GB error. I do some “boredom bidding” from time to time but will pay more attention from now on. lol.
    ahhh, yes ... the stupid tax ... I've fallen prey to this myself on more than one occasion on GB ... "boredom bidding" and adult beverages can be an expensive combination.

It took a while, but I've developed a spreadsheet to calculate my maximum bid given the maximum amount I'm willing to pay for an item. It includes everything, shipping, transfer fee, CC fees, sales tax, GB compliance fee ... no more thinking ... my max bid is my max bid, unless I really, really want something ... then it's back to paying the stupid tax.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I've watched a lot of concrete go down this week. Lilly project in Lebanon, Bottleworks downtown Indy, Rose Hulman in The Haute...on top of the monster pour over the weekend.

Currently slacking off and waiting in line and the Valvoline oil change place. We have a fleet deal here so this is where they told me to go.

Top Bottom