The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Earlier in the movie Dundee was hitting on a "girl" in a bar only to find out it was actually a guy --- then this scene later in the movie where the woman looked a little manly- so Dundee was just checking to be sure
    Welcome back Weatherman ... never thought I'd ever see you post in this thread again. Sure hope you stick around for a bit.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Earlier in the movie Dundee was hitting on a "girl" in a bar only to find out it was actually a guy --- then this scene later in the movie where the woman looked a little manly- so Dundee was just checking to be sure
    My mind was on the wiseguy aspect, I couldn't wrap my head around it. Now that you all explained it. It makes sense.
    I'm not to familiar with Dundee movies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    More good news. Barb's treatment is working. Cancer is shrinking. No chemo infusions this week in order to give her body a break. Pills continue. Getting fluids and magnesium today to balance electrolytes. She ate part of my walking taco, 1/2 a hamburger, and 3/4 of a big sugar cookie.

Plus I made the RoRo king birdseed run while she was starting her IV. ;)
    That's the best news I could hope for to start the day Patience.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    This is my kind of weather. Good working weather. It was 46 earlier upto 50 already.
    Been ready all summer. This is beautiful.
    See if I woke up to 60 degree weather, I'd be in love. 50 degrees is a shock to your system when you aren't expecting it. Felt like I had a set of dowsing rods on my chest this morning

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    See if I woke up to 60 degree weather, I'd be in love. 50 degrees is a shock to your system when you aren't expecting it. Felt like I had a set of dowsing rods on my chest this morning
    It was bad enough we had to endure t-dogg body part pictures - we don't need any more visuals. :stickpoke: :cool:

Top Bottom