The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hopefully I have the geo unit's problems sorted out for now as I don't expect HVAC repair guys to be available anytime soon. There are a lot of times when I wish that modern manufacturers hired Amish design engineers to make things more simple.

Amish Design Engineering.

I don’t see that listed at Rose Hulman?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Here's the 3rd item in my box of goodies from the fossil store ..... and it's my favorite ! :alright:
    Otudus is considered the 1st Mega-tooth shark. Although they were small'ish when compared to Megalodon, they were still the size of a city bus.

This tooth is about 3" in length. It has a wonderful root structure still preserved after 83 million years.
    (click for BIG)
    i-Ntf3TMm-X3.jpg

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Wife got sweet-talked into one of the newest Xfinity WiFi boxes (in fairness, the charge/per/month dropped $25)
    But as usual, their "easy setup" requires calling headquarters and having them manually turn it on. Of course, everything hooked to it needs to be reset, with new passwords. And cookies are lost !

I was finally able to get into my email this afternoon. I''d almost rather give them the $25 back, and not have to deal with the setup !!! :):
    Couldn't you just modify the new WiFi box to have the old WiFi name and password?

Top Bottom