The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    My grass is asking for water but, on the plus side, it seems like a couple fungicide treatments this summer and now this dry spell seems to have knocked out a case of brown patch (or something similar).
    That’s wild, I haven’t missed a week of mowing and the grass is green and growing, needs mowed again. It’s normal for me to be behind in the spring but this year I’ve barely ever caught up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wife got sweet-talked into one of the newest Xfinity WiFi boxes (in fairness, the charge/per/month dropped $25)
    But as usual, their "easy setup" requires calling headquarters and having them manually turn it on. Of course, everything hooked to it needs to be reset, with new passwords. And cookies are lost !

I was finally able to get into my email this afternoon. I''d almost rather give them the $25 back, and not have to deal with the setup !!! :):

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    That’s wild, I haven’t missed a week of mowing and the grass is green and growing, needs mowed again. It’s normal for me to be behind in the spring but this year I’ve barely ever caught up.
    Had to mow mine today and mowed last Friday. At the tree farm we usually are just pruning and digging this time of year but I am still spending most of my days on the farm mowing.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That is one of those self solving problems. It does present a problem to the next guy to come in and deal with the passed out guy on the floor with a mostly empty bottle of good bourbon nestled under his arm.
    As long as you can hold onto to the floor, you are not too drunk? I think that is what WT said?(:stickpoke: , WT).

Top Bottom