The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Modular and OR would be the way to go.
    Modular how?

I only ask because I have a concept drawn up in my head, something akin to keeping the original p07 slide but with an alloy frame piece and polymer grip module, similar to something like a 2011. Keeps weight down, adds modularity, improves the trigger feel. (in my opinion) Only foreseeable issue to my concept is the hammer spring but it’s not too well thought out by me. (yet)

Last edited:

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Modular how?

I only ask because I have a concept drawn up in my head, something akin to keeping the original p07 slide but with an alloy frame piece and polymer grip module, similar to something like a 2011. Keeps weight down, adds modularity, improves the trigger feel. (in my opinion) Only foreseeable issue to my concept is the hammer spring but it’s not too well thought out by me. (yet)
    Modular like the FCU in a Sig P365 or P320.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    New holster!
    I wanted to give it some time before I posted but I’ve been carrying my P01 in this Vedder holster for a couple of months now and I’m really happy with it. It’s secure, slim, comfortable and the most adjustable P01 holster I could find. I carry behind the hip in the 3:30-4:00 position and it rides quite comfortably there for me. It was this years Father’s Day gift. Yes, I picked it out because my wife knows better.

1723677658504.jpeg
    1723678188778.jpeg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    New holster!
    I wanted to give it some time before I posted but I’ve been carrying my P01 in this Vedder holster for a couple of months now and I’m really happy with it. It’s secure, slim, comfortable and the most adjustable P01 holster I could find. I carry behind the hip in the 3:30-4:00 position and it rides quite comfortably there for me. It was this years Father’s Day gift. Yes, I picked it out because my wife knows better.

View attachment 373194
    View attachment 373197

Love that carbon fiber ! :rockwoot:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    New holster!

View attachment 373194
    View attachment 373197
    That's a good looking setup. :yesway:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I emailed CZ USA about making more P10F 45acp pistols.

They told me that those are only made in Czech Republic. Only a few make it over here. They are not sure if they will actually offer them in the US as a constant supply or not.

So if you see one and want one you better grab it because they are rare in the USA.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning, all! Kathy and I are getting ready to head to the hospital for her knee replacement. She has to be there by 8 with surgery around 11. We are praying that everything goes as planned.

Hope all goes well and the recovery is speedy!

Orthopedic replacements parts are pretty impressive these days!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I emailed CZ USA about making more P10F 45acp pistols.

They told me that those are only made in Czech Republic. Only a few make it over here. They are not sure if they will actually offer them in the US as a constant supply or not.

So if you see one and want one you better grab it because they are rare in the USA.
    Buy now!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning fellas :bgoOJ:

Good morning, all! Kathy and I are getting ready to head to the hospital for her knee replacement. She has to be there by 8 with surgery around 11. We are praying that everything goes as planned.

Prayers and positive energy for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom