The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yes. I learned this the hard way when I took the test on my Wide Glide.
    The day I took my test (on an Abate bike) we all watched a guy dump his full dress bagger on the figure 8. I still feel bad for the guy.

IIRC, he started out fine but slowly lost his momentum and - well - he lost his momentum...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Rick, Henri and I will have Barb in our prayers for a full recovery. You have my number if you are in need of anything.
    Thank you, my friend. At the oncologist currently. Looks like 2 1/2 weeks of radiation for the brain lesions before we can start chemo for the other. Needle biopsy of the liver tumor sometime in the next week to check the genetics of the cancer. Non-small cell lung cancer at stage 4 right now. Hopefully it will respond well to treatment.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The day I took my test (on an Abate bike) we all watched a guy dump his full dress bagger on the figure 8. I still feel bad for the guy.

IIRC, he started out fine but slowly lost his momentum and - well - he lost his momentum...
    Took the Army's required course at Goodfellow AFB on a GSXR 1100 in 1987. My friend Bill did his on an older Harley and had less trouble than I did just because it had a lower center of gravity. That gixr didn't do slow very well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    OK. I have news and it isn't good, MI amigos. Just home from the ER/hospital with Barb. They pulled 2.5 liters of fluid off her right lung.(No wonder she was having trouble breathing) Fluid seems to have come from a mass, high on her right lung near her esophagus. Spots found on her liver and brain seem to indicate metastacized lung cancer. Official diagnosis of type and preferred treatment await some lab work but it doesn't look good. Brain lesions mean she's probably done driving until a scan shows them cleared if we are lucky enough to get that miracle. Your prayers are asked for. Even you heathens and pagans. I love my wife and she's good people. Taking some time off work to figure this out. As you might guess, the FGE may be out the window so keep your powder dry.
    Both of you will feature prominently in my thoughts and prayers Patience

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good evening CZ friends. I hope everyone is well as can be.
    Stopped in an H-D and jumped on a new '24 SG. Wow - some real upgrades on that bike. Smoooooooth and light. Feels a lot different than the pre 23 bikes....but still stuck on a 21 CVO.

They did have this green one in stock (seems to be no shortage of new bikes in stock). Didn't like the color on the interweb and not sure I have ever owned anything green with wheels...but kinda cool in person....

1721351520397.jpeg

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Stopped in an H-D and jumped on a new '24 SG. Wow - some real upgrades on that bike. Smoooooooth and light. Feels a lot different than the pre 23 bikes....but still stuck on a 21 CVO.

They did have this green one in stock (seems to be no shortage of new bikes in stock). Didn't like the color on the interweb and not sure I have ever owned anything green with wheels...but kinda cool in person....

View attachment 367030
    I love that color :yesway:

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

View attachment 367030
    Bet it looks stunning in the bright sunlight

Top Bottom