The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    To me the perfect host for it is the compact that’s the gun that fits my hand the best. The typical magazine stick out the bottom so I had to buy different base plates for it to sit flush. Shot my cadet kids on pretty much every CZ model that will accept them. I’ve never had a single problem 10 second install and you’re ready to go.
    Thanks, I'll pull mine out and read the book again, mine is 25? years old at least.
    I don't recall it fitting on certain pistols that were available then???
    We have a few different 75s and a early 85 in house.
    When I get back to the shop I will dig it out.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    All of mine are kadet ii. They fit on all standard 75bs and omega. Do not work on shadows. I’m sure there may be others. Definitely worth trying out. Makes for imo the best 22 pistol in the market for plinking and overall fun.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    All of mine are kadet ii. They fit on all standard 75bs and omega. Do not work on shadows. I’m sure there may be others. Definitely worth trying out. Makes for imo the best 22 pistol in the market for plinking and overall fun.
    I was thinking there was a difference from the old to the newer one. I'll be at the shop in a bit.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    PM for CZicko price if interested or can make to order!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Finished up the work on my 1862 project. A while back I bought a box of parts for assorted cap and ball pistols that had an Uberti 1849 frame with some nice giraffe bone grips attached. I asked the seller about it who said it was made for a customer who never picked it up. Figuring to scare up something to mount them on I decided that an Uberti Colt 1862 36 Police revolver would look best and gambled that Uberti used the same frame for both the Colt Pocket guns and the 1849 which is in 31 caliber. The new gun has the lower parts of the 1849 frame I bought and the upper parts from an 1862, everything fit quite well.

The 1862 police was just a scaled down version of the 1860 Army, keeping it's same function and elegant lines. On the top is an original Colt 1862 and underneath a original Colt police cartridge conversion. Conversions which get started with the Richards, make their way into other areas of Colt sales and are quite popular. The Uberti repro is on the bottom.

coltpolice36.jpg

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Picked up my AR stand from @Born2vette, excellent craftsmanship. Fits the magwell great, rifle is stable. Highly recommend. This is an 18" for reference.
    View attachment 383357
    Glad you like it! Always good to see you (did you buy anything at our meeting place?). :cool:

Also had the pleasure of meeting @JayCo today and glad to see the CZickness infecting nice young folk!

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Glad you like it! Always good to see you (did you buy anything at our meeting place?). :cool:

Also had the pleasure of meeting @JayCo today and glad to see the CZickness infecting nice young folk!
    It was great meeting you as well and getting to talk. Also, thank you for the beautiful ar stand! I quit like the CZickos I've met. Glad I got infected with the CZickness

Top Bottom