The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    View attachment 309607Going through my Cz part drawer and ran across what I believe is the last blue basepad i have from the hundred or so I made. Would like to send it to whoever ends up with the blue Cz. It fits normal 16 rd mags wirh the flat basepads. If needed I can put it on a mag and include that too.
    Is that laser work on an existing base pad? It looks like aluminum, made from scratch…
    That’s very cool, and a very nice gesture too!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I went to the doctor today. He congratulated me on my progress. I said thank you with a puzzled look as I really haven't lost any weight? He replied that I was well on my way to a heart attack or stroke.

Ask then asked if was on INGO because a smarta$$ like him would fit right in.

One of these sentences isn't true.
    Ok that’s really funny unless it’s not!
    I’m gullible, please don’t tease me.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Is that laser work on an existing base pad? It looks like aluminum, made from scratch…
    That’s very cool, and a very nice gesture too!
    Nope haven’t talked the family into a laser yet. Just made them and anodized them then ran a couple processes for the engraving and edges in the mill again. I thought they turned out pretty well.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've had other concerns lately, so this photo isn't mine .... but the Burmese amber with encased insects is mine .... this exact piece.
    I purchased the one that MiniMuseum used for their advertising of showcase specimens.

This amber is estimated to be 65 million years old. Do you gangsters remember the first Jurassic Park movie ? A mosquito inside of amber was used to clone a dinosaur !
    Hmmmm .... look what's inside of this ! When I have the inclination, I'll do my own photos with a macro lens.

Photo Credit: MiniMuseum
    1699024127988.png

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Pump action 22LR anyone?

That’s a sweet rifle!
    I am working on paying off some debt right now, but otherwise I would be getting this one.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I've had other concerns lately, so this photo isn't mine .... but the Burmese amber with encased insects is mine .... this exact piece.
    I purchased the one that MiniMuseum used for their advertising of showcase specimens.

This amber is estimated to be 65 million years old. Do you gangsters remember the first Jurassic Park movie ? A mosquito inside of amber was used to clone a dinosaur !
    Hmmmm .... look what's inside of this ! When I have the inclination, I'll do my own photos with a macro lens.

View attachment 309691

Very cool!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

View attachment 309691
    That is amazing MM. So what kind of dino-DNA do you think is in there? Are you going to drill it out, stick it in a frog and see if you can come up with your own T-Rex? :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That is amazing MM. So what kind of dino-DNA do you think is in there? Are you going to drill it out, stick it in a frog and see if you can come up with your own T-Rex? :)

I don't know what dinosaur(s) the mosquito might have bitten. No kidding .... I already contacted my Physicist son-in-law for assistance. Who knows ? :D

Hopefully, the skeeter bit a Mosasaur ..... which one scientist described as stuffing an eel inside of an alligator, and is 43 feet long. It would be an awesome pet !!!

1699024963052.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom