The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yeah, but I'd rather get the perspective of someone who at least knows what winning was like at one point.
    Now there are a few trophies over there so we know what winning was and is like :p

Now, any GOATs come out of Purdue?Honestly, maybe a few in the top 20.

Heck, I think even Ole man Bobby Bowden would get the GOAT vote before Sadan.

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    With Saban retiring I think it will have a big effect on recruiting at Alabama. The SEC football will be very different next year. Tennessee’s new quarterback looks really good for the next years to come. I will add, IMHO Michigan would not be National Champion if they had to play in the SEC.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    With Saban retiring I think it will have a big effect on recruiting at Alabama. The SEC football will be very different next year. Tennessee’s new quarterback looks really good for the next years to come. I will add, IMHO Michigan would not be National Champion if they had to play in the SEC.
    Yep, the portal opens back up for 30 days for Bama players, and overall Saban retiring will have a big impact on recruiting and alot of commits may flip. He had a good rep for getting players to the NFL.

Couple all that with the already underway arms race of NIL, and the changes that were already coming to the SEC with removing the east/west divisions, and additional teams being added and it will be time to hold on tight.

The expanded SEC should make for great Saturdays. The season during covid where the schedule was all SEC was one of the best because it was competitive every week and teams I actually wanted to watch. This coming year should be similar.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom