The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    #2 son called last night and said he can't visit for the holidays as he has to work nearly every day. We sang Merry Christmas to him over the phone.

I do wish he could find steady work, but the constant supply of jobs in Atlanta pay well and he seems happy.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    #2 son called last night and said he can't visit for the holidays as he has to work nearly every day. We sang Merry Christmas to him over the phone.

I do wish he could find steady work, but the constant supply of jobs in Atlanta pay well and he seems happy.

Happy is good, but I'm sorry that he won't be able to join you this holiday, LE.

As usual lately, only our youngest daughter will join us. The oldest and her husband are hunkered down in L.A., and still recovering from their bout of covid.
    (yeah, L.A. sucks, but it's where the hub of their industry works .... the aerospace industry)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Happy is good, but I'm sorry that he won't be able to join you this holiday, LE.

As usual lately, only our youngest daughter will join us. The oldest and her husband are hunkered down in L.A., and still recovering from their bout of covid.
    (yeah, L.A. sucks, but it's where the hub of their industry works .... the aerospace industry)

He gave up club security but still does private party work for people he knows so I can understand why he's busy around the holidays.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

My son can't come either, he does aerospace in NC.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning - To ALL my Lil' PeepHoles.!!

Misty & rainy here in the Dull Moan

Gonna be like this for a few days so - no snow, but bring on the rain as we need it desperately.

I hope these final days before Christmastide finds you well and healthy and joyous.

Make this Christmas a memorable one - as it might just be the final real one we get for a bit.

Be Blessed....

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good Morning - To ALL my Lil' PeepHoles.!!

Misty & rainy here in the Dull Moan

Gonna be like this for a few days so - no snow, but bring on the rain as we need it desperately.

I hope these final days before Christmastide finds you well and healthy and joyous.

Make this Christmas a memorable one - as it might just be the final real one we get for a bit.

Be Blessed....

Be well and blessed, yourself, Deacon ! :thumbsup:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    As much as I hate what Colorado is trying to do to their Ballot, it sure is beautiful out there. I spent about a year total in Colorado when I was in the Air Force. Back then, it was a different world as far as the people, and attitudes.

I was looking through some photos this morning, and ran into this one of the overlook to Garden of the Gods (near Colorado Springs). I can smell the pine-fresh air just by looking at this !

IMG_4863%20copy-X3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom