The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Whoever buys one of those Phantoms could use it?
    There was actually someone that was looking for one in the 'WTB' section that I contacted but it's been a week with no response. I've never really had any luck with the WTB section, i've concluded it's generally just a place for people to post their wish list items and aren't really that serious about buying anything (otherwise they'd just actually go out and find it!).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    There was actually someone that was looking for one in the 'WTB' section that I contacted but it's been a week with no response. I've never really had any luck with the WTB section, i've concluded it's generally just a place for people to post their wish list items and aren't really that serious about buying anything (otherwise they'd just actually go out and find it!).
    WTB?

Never clicked on that section I thought it was @wtburnette 's section and about cats.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

:stickpoke:

1708191977721.png

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Afternoon, hope everyone's having a good weekend

Went to the Wheeler Mission Store with my mom today and didn't really expect to find anything but ended up finding some pretty cool framed pictures. One was a panoramic of the New York skyline before 9/11 (should of got a picture on my phone), however I found 2 much cooler pieces in my opinion that I just had to pick up. Forgive me for it not being CZ but I think you'll all agree the the cool factor on these outweighs that.

M20240218.jpgW20240217.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Went to the Wheeler Mission Store with my mom today and didn't really expect to find anything but ended up finding some pretty cool framed pictures. One was a panoramic of the New York skyline before 9/11 (should of got a picture on my phone), however I found 2 much cooler pieces in my opinion that I just had to pick up. Forgive me for it not being CZ but I think you'll all agree the the cool factor on these outweighs that.

View attachment 333641View attachment 333642

The top one reminds me of a scene from a John Wayne movie ! :thumbsup:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

View attachment 333641View attachment 333642

Nothing wrong with Winchester or Marlin.:thumbsup:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Been a little absent last few days. Our former pastor and great friend passed away last week. Fought liver cancer for 18 months. Had his funeral today. I had the privilege of being a pallbearer as well.

I have no doubt whatsoever where he is tonight. He was actually the first person I knew with a CZ and got to shoot it years ago. P-01 I believe it was.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Been a little absent last few days. Our former pastor and great friend passed away last week. Fought liver cancer for 18 months. Had his funeral today. I had the privilege of being a pallbearer as well.

I have no doubt whatsoever where he is tonight. He was actually the first person I knew with a CZ and got to shoot it years ago. P-01 I believe it was.

My sympathies for the loss of your friend, J. May he rest in peace.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Sorry for your loss.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Sorry to hear of this my friend.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning CZ fans... :coffee:

My condolences on your loss.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

Sorry to hear this sounds like he was stand up person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom