• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have been very lucky to have had BA and Llh as range buddys. There have been some sweet pieces available for me to shoot. They are all for the most part game changers. Enough to get me out of my 1911 shell and drink the :koolaid:

That said I am really moved by my 97. It is my caliber of choice and a full size gun that has striking lines. Very Handsome. Also very deadly.

As to the 9mm's........They are working me in progress. I hope that came out right. It is seriously hard for me to embrace that cartridge. It is good fun in others guns I just cringe when I have to buy it.....:faint:

Still carry a 1911

Stay strong with the 1911's CM I have to have someone to talk with at the 1500 about them lol!!!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I have been very lucky to have had BA and Llh as range buddys. There have been some sweet pieces available for me to shoot. They are all for the most part game changers. Enough to get me out of my 1911 shell and drink the :koolaid:

That said I am really moved by my 97. It is my caliber of choice and a full size gun that has striking lines. Very Handsome. Also very deadly.

As to the 9mm's........They are working me in progress. I hope that came out right. It is seriously hard for me to embrace that cartridge. It is good fun in others guns I just cringe when I have to buy it.....:faint:

Still carry a 1911
    Come on buddy, I have known you a fairly short time and you have come leaps and bounds! A year a go you wouldnt even say 9mm now you owns a couple.:lmfao: psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I consolidated to 9mm a while ago. I have since reconsidered. I now have a couple of .40s to complement the nines. I hope to add a .45 at some point this year.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    WARNING NOT ABOUT BELOVED CZ, but would love to see a CZ do this

This is a very interesting stress test of a Glock handgun on full auto. (video link at end of post)
    Complete with thermal camera showing the Glock heating up.
    Fired until the plastic guide rod melts, then a metal guide rod used.
    Continues to fire until parts of the frame melts.
    Total of 1272 rounds full auto before they stopped and gun was still functional. :ar15:

Lessons learned if you want to fire a Glock to melt down use a metal guide rod and heat resistant gloves and be prepared for a long range session.

*Point of Discussion:
    I would love to see a CZ with a full auto sear in it do the same test.
    Our beloved CZ's are not plastic (P07 & P09 not withstanding) and I think would fair even better. Say a 75 with an omega trigger?
    What does the CZ collective think?

https://youtu.be/ub4OswUhLwo

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This is a very interesting stress test of a Glock handgun on full auto. (video link at end of post)
    Complete with thermal camera showing the Glock heating up.
    Fired until the plastic guide rod melts, then a metal guide rod used.
    Continues to fire until parts of the frame melts.
    Total of 1272 rounds full auto before they stopped and gun was still functional. :ar15:

Lessons learned if you want to fire a Glock to melt down use a metal guide rod and heat resistant gloves and be prepared for a long range session.

*Point of Discussion:
    I would love to see a CZ with a full auto sear in it do the same test.
    Our beloved CZ's are not plastic (P07 & P09 not withstanding) and I think would fair even better. Say a 75 with an omega trigger?
    What does the CZ collective think?

https://youtu.be/ub4OswUhLwo
    That was a really cool video to watch. Thanks for posting that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was fondling the CZ I just ggot from BA in my shop just to get familiar with it. Manny and The son came in and started to familiar Ooooo....AAAAaaaahhhhhh I hear just before they snatch something.

Epic fail.....I still have it......:bat:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was fondling the CZ I just ggot from BA in my shop just to get familiar with it. Manny and The son came in and started to familiar Ooooo....AAAAaaaahhhhhh I hear just before they snatch something.

Good for you mouse, some things just need to stay where they are. :@ya:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

CM I know they are family and you love them,just keep them out of the shop!:lmfao:On a lighter note good morning guys and gals.:coffee:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Been thinking of having the Beast changed back to DA/SA and putting the SAO trigger on the 75B that has the Fastfire. Then I could feel comfortable carrying the Beast. I suppose I don't need it since the Omega is so nice.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Been thinking of having the Beast changed back to DA/SA and putting the SAO trigger on the 75B that has the Fastfire. Then I could feel comfortable carrying the Beast. I suppose I don't need it since the Omega is so nice.
    Sounds logical to me BA.

:coffee: Good morning everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom