Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It said I don't have enough money for a new gun or to Cajunize the 40B but I MUST DO SOMETHING.....basically. :dunno:

That's better than what I do when I don't have gun money floating about. My default action is to take my RIA 1911 apart and refinish it in a different color. That poor pistol has been refinished about 7 times in the last 3 years. It's one way to scratch an itch I guess.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I just took the TFX's out of the package and walked over to a window... very nice! They glowed really well last night when I checked, too. I think these will be fantastic in nearly all conditions. I'd be concerned about dimly-lit indoor range conditions, but the (very distinct) white ring on the front sight solves that potential issue (even if the rear dots can't be seen well).

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I had a 452 Varmint in 22lr. I sold it because it was too heavy for what I wanted (varmint contour barrel is not great for lugging around and shooting off hand in the woods). But the quality was superb. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another 452 or 455. They are definitely as good as the hype makes them out to be.

Especially if you want a swappable barrel. I think the 455 is the ticket if you want one gun to do both 22 and 17.

Anybody have a CZ rifle? I've been eyeing a 455 with combo .17 hmr barrel.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, change #54. After further consultation the Wizard doesn't think carrying a pre-B at the half cock notch without a FPB is a wise idea. Guess I need a new gun. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just got a PM on another forum. My RAMI Koa wood grips will be in the mail soon.

th_IMG_0608_zpswg6aqcpi.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Took my son to the range yesterday and he got to shoot 4 of my 5 CZ's and a 1911. He loved the 75B and the 1911 (my Ruger). Very proud of him. Only the 4th time he's been to the range, but he was shooting decent groups and more importantly, really enjoyed it. He followed my instructions well and was very safety conscious. While he enjoyed shooting the 75B, he absolutely loved the 1911 and couldn't stop talking about how much he liked it over the Glocks, Smiths and Walther he shot last year. :yesway:

ChurchMouse Jr?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom