• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well, I finally dropped the hammer (no pun intended) on the Taurus PT145 MilPro in stainless, today. Hopefully, it will be here by the end of the week. But, I spent the afternoon striking out on buying any ammo. The irony of it all. I have a beautiful new pistol comming and nothing to feed it! I finally gave up at Wally World. Not a .45 in the house. But, all of a sudden they have so much 9mm they can't get it all in to the case. I may need therapy.

Anyone in Indy have a source for .45acp? I'll buy you a puppy. Thanks.

NRA Lifer since 1971

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    With walmart you have to go to a lot of them to find it.

Bradis has them for a little more $$$. I got 200 rounds of the Winchester white box FMJ for like $82 out the door. I have only seen .45ACP in HP at Walmart in the last few months and I got the last 3 boxes that they had.

Any gun shop should have it. It will be priced 5.00 to 10.00 more than Wally world.

Unless you go to Gander..........

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Walmart in Avon had several boxes of 45 hollow points instock at 2pm today.

Walmart in brownsburg had none.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the leads everyone. Sparky, your pup is a 3 month old pit bull and just full of enthusiasm. She is not house trained yet, but don't worry that doesn't seem to be a problem...for her!

I almost stopped at Gander Mountain, since I'm in Castleton, but then I'd have to sell the pup to medical science. Just couldn't bring myself to do that.

I guess I'll just have to pay top dollar for my thrills. Of course, I'm dating myself, but whatever happened to the good old days when you could buy a lot of this stuff out of some guys trunk at a closed gas station?

NRA Lifer since 1971

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thanks all. Neither Wally World on 96th or in Noblesville had any, but I did catch up with some at KS&E. A bit more than I would have liked, but they are nice folks, and I'm set as soon as it arrives. My only problem now is the 'ol birth defect; I was born without patience.

NRA Lifer since 1971

Top Bottom