• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winnymag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Birmingham UK
    Well it's another dull day here in the UK we had the first sunny and warm day last Wednesday and the summer lasted until Saturday, i wonder if we'll get any summer before our so called late summer end's and were'r well into Autumn, we have had less rain this year compaired to the two previous years but really we hav'nt had a decent summer for the past three years, nothing but rain. So what's the weather been like in Indiana? Beter than our summer i hope?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's been a relatively cool summer this year, which is a nice change from three solid months of 90 degrees, 100% humidity and no rain.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    This summer weather has sucked imo. Not nearly hot enough. Not looking forword to fall and winter in the slightest.
    On the bright side, the sun has been out and it's been semi-warm recently....just not warm enough!

United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    This summer weather has sucked imo. Not nearly hot enough. Not looking forword to fall and winter in the slightest.
    On the bright side, the sun has been out and it's been semi-warm recently....just not warm enough!

that pretty much sums it up for me too.

Love hot, humid summer weather and we essentially had none of it.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I loved this year as it's been overly cool since Obomma fixed global whining. I am super pumped about fall and winter coming.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I sued to love the heat. As I've gotten older, I like it less and less. I've always hated the cold and the snow. This year I have a new (much more powerful) snowblower after my old one puked. I'm almost looking forward to a big snow. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thats almost worth a negative rep. :D

You have to understand something. I've been plowing my driveway for the last six years with a plow that was little better than a shovel. Sometimes a shovel was easier as I could throw the snow farther. We get so little so here in Indiana that it was never worth plunking down the money for a new plow. However, we do get a couple of big storms, so I really can't go without one.

At the end of last winter, right after the last snowfall, my anemic little plow finally gave up the ghost. I had no choice but to replace it. I managed to snag a good deal on a practically brand new behemoth from another INGO member who needed the garage space more than he needed a snow plow and as much as I hate winter, I'm kind of anxious to play with my new toy. :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    This summer has been awesome, especially after 10 years of broiling in Florida. It reminds me of Upstate NY.

Very much looking forward to winter. I love the snow, although driving in it kinda sucks.

Top Bottom