• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A bad one in the 70's was "Hawaii Five-0" but the worse by far was Jack Klugman in "Quincy". I remember he had an episode were the life of one weapon was followed around as a huge amount of people were killed, one by accident, a couple by murder, etc....The weapon was treated like "Christine" in the Stepen King novel of the same name...The gist of the show was that all guns are just inherently evil...CBS also did a show called "The Guns of Autumn" which was so anti hunting that it caused a huge backlash against them...It was awful...

When it comes to fair treatment today seems much better than then...I guess there are enough outlets for news and entertainment but at that time there was only the big three networks and DNC media outlet PBS....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A bad one in the 70's was "Hawaii Five-0" but the worse by far was Jack Klugman in "Quincy". I remember he had an episode were the life of one weapon was followed around as a huge amount of people were killed, one by accident, a couple by murder, etc....The weapon was treated like "Christine" in the Stepen King novel of the same name...The gist of the show was that all guns are just inherently evil...CBS also did a show called "The Guns of Autumn" which was so anti hunting that it caused a huge backlash against them...It was awful...

When it comes to fair treatment today seems much better than then...I guess there are enough outlets for news and entertainment but at that time there was only the big three networks and DNC media outlet PBS....

"Quincy M.E." Guns Don't Die (TV Episode 1982) - IMDb

Here is a link to IMDB about the episode which they say was a rip off of the "Hawaii Five-0" episode....

Top Bottom