• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Put it this way. If I find out you have ordered from these liars / morons / cheats I will ban you!

The absolute worst transaction and "customer service" I have ever experienced in my 10 years of shopping on the intraweb.

:noway:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Yeah I am wondering what issues you had. I have ordered a couple of times with them and didn't have any problems but it has been awhile. But I do order from Glock World all the time, and always have great service, and I think they are owned by same company.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    In Stock to these people means "In Stock" at their vendors warehouse. Their website is deceiving and they bury the truth in some hidden FAQ and then throw this FAQ in your face when you have a problem. They lied to me on the phone regarding when the order would be at my house. I purchased something online Sunday. When I realized they didn't actually have it I called Monday and told them I needed it Friday. I was promised it would be here by Friday. On Wednesday they didn't even have the product to ship.

Their customer service is the absolute worst. When I told them I was deceived by their website and lied to on the phone they don't care. I simply wanted to cancel my order because they couldn't deliver it on time to me. They won't let me do that with out a 25% restocking fee. Their policy says "may charge". They won't help me even though I'm a disgruntled first time customer who will spend the rest of my days doing everything in my power to let as many people I know that they suck.

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Put it this way. If I find out you have ordered from these liars / morons / cheats I will ban you!

The absolute worst transaction and "customer service" I have ever experienced in my 10 years of shopping on the intraweb.

:noway:

Tell us how you really feel! :do2:

If you paid with a credit card just cancel the transaction through them.
    If it hasn't shipped and they lied to you, your CC company can cancel it and they won't be able to charge any "Restocking Fee".

How can you Restock something that is not in stock and hasn't been shipped?

Last edited:

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    yes, i too have had problems with them.. 1st time i ordered there was no issues, the second time i got 1/2 my order only because i called which took 3 days to reach customer service.. there is literally 1 person manning the phones.. i left message for them to call me back so i could cancel order and they never returned phone call.:ugh:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    That is a very good questions Karl. I think these idiots just want to rob me. Or maybe they will have to pay a fee to send it back to the vendor who had it "In Stock"

I'm sure someone else will be ordering this product. I don't know why they can't hold onto it and actually have something really IN STOCK when the next sucker goes to order it.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    A word to the wise regarding this company...... They have like 9 different websites. Including an HK Shop, an M&P shop, an XD Shop, etc.
    All run by a bunch of morons.

I'm sorry you ran into troubles Mike, Hopefully it won't ruin your experience at class tomorrow.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Tell us how you really feel! :do2:

If you paid with a credit card just cancel they liee transaction through them.
    If it hasn't shipped and they lied to you, your CC company can cancel it and they won't be able to charge any "Restocking Fee".

I'm with Karl. Contact the CC company and dispute the charge :cheers:

smooth308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Martinsville,IN
    Yes i also had probems with this company i order sum ammo from them they toke the money from my cc and then for a couple of days i check the order status the said packing order one day and the next then said the order was cancelled never received a phone or any notice from them at all had to file a complaint with the bbb to get my money back along with calling the cc company their service is the worst i thought being from wisscoinson they would be shipping and processing in a ressonable pace but wasnt the case

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Just another example of why these guys suck. Thanks for posting.

Yes i also had probems with this company i order sum ammo from them they toke the money from my cc and then for a couple of days i check the order status the said packing order one day and the next then said the order was cancelled never received a phone or any notice from them at all had to file a complaint with the bbb to get my money back along with calling the cc company their service is the worst i thought being from wisscoinson they would be shipping and processing in a ressonable pace but wasnt the case

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I've ordered twice in the past with no issues, really good price on the guns as well. I do agree it looks like they operate on shakey ground. I think they are more or less a procurement service and deal with many gun shops on slow movers. I doubt they "stock" anything. I probably won't deal with them again. I do however like the "CARRY ON" t-shirt design they just came out with after the DC case.

nofear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Indy
    I had the same thing. I ordered from them and others the same time. It took over a week for the order to get to me. I put them on my don't buy from list.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    A word to the wise regarding this company...... They have like 9 different websites. Including an HK Shop, an M&P shop, an XD Shop, etc.

I'm sorry you ran into troubles Mike, Hopefully it won't ruin your experience at class tomorrow.

it sounds like they run usmachinegun aswell :noway:

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY

What are the names of the websites in this deal? I want to make sure I stay clear of them and I'm sure others do to.

Top Bottom