The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    looks like the dossier to me....

Well, it does draw from the contents of the dossier both directly and indirectly. Does that automatically delegitimize the material in your eyes? Is it not possible that, though created for purely political means, there may be factual information included? I find Trump abhorrent as a person and a "leader", but I haven't made my mind up about any criminal activity. I haven't seen sufficient credible evidence to make that decision yet.

The fact that Mueller is interested in Trump's finances does leave this question a little bit heavier in my mind, though.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Well, it does draw from the contents of the dossier both directly and indirectly. Does that automatically delegitimize the material in your eyes? Is it not possible that, though created for purely political means, there may be factual information included? I find Trump abhorrent as a person and a "leader", but I haven't made my mind up about any criminal activity. I haven't seen sufficient credible evidence to make that decision yet.

The fact that Mueller is interested in Trump's finances does leave this question a little bit heavier in my mind, though.

yes in my eyes .......until i'm showen facts or Trump gets indicted this is just all BS from the left.....

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

I would be utterly unsurprised if some of the foreign investments, and Russian in particular, in Trump's business dealings were made with unclean money, but that is a long ways away from him been guilty of money laundering. You would have to show that he knew that the money was dirty and that he was knowingly or intentionally acting to launder it. I see that being really really hard to do.

Also, I'm going to guess that, like Manafort, anything they found would be from years ago. I would be very surprised to see an impeachment occur off that, at least with the current make up of Congress.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I find Trump abhorrent as a person and a "leader", but I haven't made my mind up about any criminal activity...

I would be utterly unsurprised if some of the foreign investments, and Russian in particular, in Trump's business dealings were made with unclean money, but that is a long ways away from him been guilty of money laundering...

Ditto.

When the amount of dollars you are worth is measured in multiple billions, it's statistically impossible that it's 100% clean.:rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I found this on reddit, what does INGO think?

Maybe this is all fake news, coordinated to make Trump appear like he might be mixed up with Russian money laundering. Maybe.

Maybe not. I am now a bit curious if this really is the track Mueller is following.

Money laundering certainly falls under "High crimes and Misdemeanors". IF it turns out there is fire below this smoke...what would INGO's reaction be?
    If it’s true. I mean seriously. Rachel Maddow’s name is on it. How objective can that be? This smellls like **** stories to me. Made up stories that lefties yearn for it to be true. If it turns out to be true of course criminals need to be prosecuted. But this is more likely just a Democrat fetish fantasy like the dossier.

I would be utterly unsurprised if some of the foreign investments, and Russian in particular, in Trump's business dealings were made with unclean money, but that is a long ways away from him been guilty of money laundering. You would have to show that he knew that the money was dirty and that he was knowingly or intentionally acting to launder it. I see that being really really hard to do.

Also, I'm going to guess that, like Manafort, anything they found would be from years ago. I would be very surprised to see an impeachment occur off that, at least with the current make up of Congress.
    Pretty much this.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Do you think that his investigation has to only focus on that?
    Mmmmm, pretty much. His office exists solely for that purpose because the AG has a conflict.

There is a really slippery slope here where every outgoing administration just opens an investigation on the incoming so that a special prosecutor gets appointed to basically try to impeach whoever the people elect...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Do you think that his investigation has to only focus on that?
    Actually, yes. If it wasn't supposed to be about Russian voting collusion, then why specify it at all? Why not just say this investigation was to keep looking for anything that could be pinned on Donald J. Trump?

In related news, a third member of Mueller's team has been shown to be a partisan hack.
    Mueller Deputy Was Personal Attorney of Ben Rhodes, Represented Clinton Foundation

Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia collusion investigation for less.

There is a really slippery slope here where every outgoing administration just opens an investigation on the incoming so that a special prosecutor gets appointed to basically try to impeach whoever the people elect...

You aren't the only one noticing this:
    5buyPTf.png

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Some of this is putting me in mind of this quote;
    quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg

The #Resistance is not happy their candidate lost, and to date every accusation they have attempted has failed;
    - sexual assault
    - racism
    - taxes
    - mental health
    - ties to Russia
    So they have continued to dig. I understand that an investigator is obliged to follow the evidence, but in the absence of credible evidence this is starting to look like a desperate fishing trip to undermine the character of the POTUS and weaken his Administration rather than actually find evidence of a crime.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I agree with Levin that this is a coup attempt. Alan Dershowitz quoted that line above. I keep telling Kut you don't investigate a person to see if he committed a crime but he never seems to acknowledge the difference.

here we are investigating trump to see if he can be impeached. You start with a crime and then find out who committed it. This is back asswords.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Some of this is putting me in mind of this quote;
    quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg

The #Resistance is not happy their candidate lost, and to date every accusation they have attempted has failed;
    - sexual assault
    - racism
    - taxes
    - mental health
    - ties to Russia
    So they have continued to dig. I understand that an investigator is obliged to follow the evidence, but in the absence of credible evidence this is starting to look like a desperate fishing trip to undermine the character of the POTUS and weaken his Administration rather than actually find evidence of a crime.

And Lavrentiy Pavlovich’s alleged sexual perversions would fit in quite well with the Weinsteins, Conyers, and Weiners of the world (to name only a few contemporary examples).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with Levin that this is a coup attempt. Alan Dershowitz quoted that line above. I keep telling Kut you don't investigate a person to see if he committed a crime but he never seems to acknowledge the difference.

here we are investigating trump to see if he can be impeached. You start with a crime and then find out who committed it. This is back asswords.

It's a dream they're trying to turn wet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom