The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You don't start with a person and investigate until you find a crime to charge him with. You start with a crime and find out who committed it. Unless that person is trump, then you absurdly investigate everything about him and hope you find a crime, since your entire purpose is to impeach him since you lost an election, and the people can't be allowed to make such an important mistake

your statement was to the effect of "we don't know if he committed a crime because we're not done investigating him"

that ain't how it works

or perhaps you'd support a stop and frisk plan in high crime areas?

Like Russian interference in an election? That where this investigation started, after our intelligence agencies came to the agreement that this had occurred. Given their role in national security, they of course were going to open a more thorough investigation.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Like Russian interference in an election? That where this investigation started, after our intelligence agencies came to the agreement that this had occurred. Given their role in national security, they of course were going to open a more thorough investigation.
    What is the specific crime you are referring to? If you believe that interfering in elections in a foreign country is a crime, do you support the prosecution of every president/sec state etc. we have had for the last hundred plus years?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This is purely a political thing. It’s like I posted yesterday, this is and was always about impeachment. What they charged Flynn with tells me, after all this time of investigations, they got nothing. So they’re getting what they can get. They got Flynn for lying about something that was political but not illegal. That means the only thing they got left to impeach Trump for is obstruction. And unless they dig up something else, they can’t get him on that either.

It looks to me like Kut’s just gonna have to wear a frown for the duration.

Frown? Manafort... is going to be a felon, Flynn IS a felon, Papadopa Smurf IS a felon.... I'm expecting more felons. Ain't no frowns here, just interest in "who's next." The only frowns are on those lamenting that Clinton isn't in jail.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Frown? Manafort... is going to be a felon, Flynn IS a felon, Papadopa Smurf IS a felon.... I'm expecting more felons. Ain't no frowns here, just interest in "who's next." The only frowns are on those lamenting that Clinton isn't in jail.
    Sincee the president was more than willing to pardon that POS dirty cop out in Arizona, what makes you think any of them are going to be under felony disability for any real period of time?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sincee the president was more than willing to pardon that POS dirty cop out in Arizona, what makes you think any of them are going to be under felony disability for any real period of time?

Regrdless.... they will always be "felons." That scarlet letter ain't going away.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is the specific crime you are referring to? If you believe that interfering in elections in a foreign country is a crime, do you support the prosecution of every president/sec state etc. we have had for the last hundred plus years?

Nope, Im a hypocrite. It's fair game to interfere in other elections, just don't interfere in ours....
    Most Americans are hypocrites in the "do as I say, not as I do" area. You don't agree?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I doubt that anything Trump has done to date will rise to the level of an impeachment proceeding in the House. That's not to say he can't screw up tomorrow, but I don't think any of his offenses prior to becoming president result in anything other than civil action, (if any).

I like the idea of having Mueller act as the bit in the Trump reins, though. It keeps him from doing something very stupid...which I'm absolutely certain he is capable of doing.

I think I said befor, maybe every potus should automatically have a special prosecutor appointed by the opposition to scrutinize everything.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    24301186_1714547101910170_3870547592430499959_n.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope, Im a hypocrite. It's fair game to interfere in other elections, just don't interfere in ours....
    Most Americans are hypocrites "in the do as I say, not as I do" area. You don't agree?
    I don’t agree. Live and let live. Mind your own business. Don’t be a dick to the rest of the world. Be ruthless to people who get in our business or are dicks to us.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t agree. Live and let live. Mind your own business. Don’t be a dick to the rest of the world. Be ruthless to people who get in our business or are dicks to us.

So you think North Korea should have nuclear weapons?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not when they keep threatening us. That’s a dick move.

Well Jamil, regardless of their intent if they had nuclear weapons, it's hypocritical to say that they shouldn't while we keep them ourselves.... unless you're an American Hypocrite, like me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well Jamil, regardless of their intent if they had nuclear weapons, it's hypocritical to say that they shouldn't while we keep them ourselves.... unless you're an American Hypocrite, like me.
    Oh. I dunno. When we’re being threatened I think it makes that our business. It’s not hypocritical at all. They stop acting like a threat to us and I’ll stop caring if they have nukes. If that doesn’t clarify it for you I don’t know what else would.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh. I dunno. When we’re being threatened I think it makes that our business. It’s not hypocritical at all. They stop acting like a threat to us and I’ll stop caring if they have nukes. If that doesn’t clarify it for you I don’t know what else would.

So if that's the logic, we can only interfere in the elections of nations that we view as a credible threat? Welp, Russia is fair game then.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So if that's the logic, we can only interfere in the elections of nations that we view as a credible threat? Welp, Russia is fair game then.
    What? Your consistency meter is on the fritz.

If Russia meddles in our elections then I’d like for us to do something about that. Meddle in theirs? No. But something.

NK? Well, they keep threatening us. I don’t mind if we advocate for them not to have nukes as long as they act like a threat. I think you should scrutinize your own views at least as much as you scrutinize mine.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Kutnupe14

FBI agent removed from Mueller investigation convinced Comey to change wording in Clinton investigation from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless." For me, that's a problem. It has no bearing in the Mueller investigation, but it does, IMO allow for the Clinton investigation to have a second look.

Talk about obstruction of justice, now tie this with the Clinton and lynch meeting and you get your collusion between people in several “law enforcement “ agencies to obstruct justice in regard to hitlary.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Meddle in our election, we get Trump.

Send in a nuke, we get death and tumors.

Here's to Russian meddling, comrade!

I doubt we got Trump because of the Russians. Unless the Russians were somehow responsible for Hillary’s nomination. Or maybe Hillary is actually a Russian!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom