The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Unfortunately, there WAS truth to Trump's statement about p***y grabbing... until Weinstein. Or, more accurately, until Fox cleaned house of Ailes and O'Reilly, which was the water receding prior to the Weinstein tsunami, IMO.

Please re-read my post, I have NEVER done such a thing to a random stranger or fellow employee. Nor would I. Not even at drunken college parties. Consensual kissing precedes any derriere touching in the "rule book" I was taught, and it's more of a slow march downward, waiting for green or red lights, than a "grab".

If I had, grabbed that is, I would expect a slap to the face at a minimum, though I've taught my daughters how to use their knee to good effect in such situations. :D

No such implication intended. In fact, the point was to the opposite. Normal male/female sexual experimentation is not what we're talking about here. Some guys have sort of defended the actions of Franken with the kind of sentiment, that who hasn't grabbed a woman's ass?

Well, not many men can say then never grabbed a woman's ass. But how many can say the ass they grabbed belong to a subordinate who was powerless to do anything about it if she objects? If anyone put hands on a woman who was effectively powerless to refuse, shame on them. They should lose their authority.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    No such implication intended. In fact, the point was to the opposite. Normal male/female sexual experimentation is not what we're talking about here. Some guys have sort of defended the actions of Franken with the kind of sentiment, that who hasn't grabbed a woman's ass?

Well, not many men can say then never grabbed a woman's ass. But how many can say the ass they grabbed belong to a subordinate who was powerless to do anything about it if she objects? If anyone put hands on a woman who was effectively powerless to refuse, shame on them. They should lose their authority.

Well said... and, the Moores, Conyers and Lauers are the minority of men, IMO... at least among "normal" guys.

No idea how common it is among the "master of the universe" types, though I suspect it's much more prevalent.

(and, apologies, I misunderstood your earlier post)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The President strikes again!
    (via twitter)
    People who lost money when the Stock Market went down 350 points based on the False and Dishonest reporting of Brian Ross of @ABC News (he has been suspended), should consider hiring a lawyer and suing ABC for the damages this bad reporting has caused - many millions of dollars!

Assuming he wrote this one, anyone see the glaring hypocrisy with this logic?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    The President strikes again!
    (via twitter)

Assuming he wrote this one, anyone see the glaring hypocrisy with this logic?

Did you mean to post that in the facepalm thread? I'm sure someone will be along to tell us how this is more brilliant trolling as part of Trump's grand plan.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did you mean to post that in the facepalm thread? I'm sure someone will be along to tell us how this is more brilliant trolling as part of Trump's grand plan.

OK, this was brilliant trolling as part of Trump's grand plan.

(Timely responses on cue, another quality service of IndyDave1776 Enterprises, Ltd.)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There may have been ZERO collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. IDK. But this investigation was tapped to find out Russian involvement. During the course of that investigation some troubling thing scame up, associated with the current administration. Investigators are duty bound to look into it. Let's not forget what beginning investigation led to Clinton's impeachment, it wasn't the Monica affair.

The Kenneth Star investigation had one goal. It was an impeachment investigation. This one is too. It never was a collusion investigation. That was wistful thinking. If there was anything to the collusion story Flynn would be charged for that. But only being charged with lying is a decent indicator that that’s all that’s there. Now, rather than being a collusion investigation with the goal of impeachment, it is an obstruction investigation, with the goal of impeachment.

I dunno though. Might be a healthy thing in the long run. Maybe every POTUS should automatically have a special prosecutor working for the other side in the first term. Obama’s administration might have been much less corrupt. Would have certainly been more difficult for Learner’s hard drive to conveniently be dissappeared. Might have turned up Hillary’s shenanigans with much better resolution.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have always thought Trump's Grand Plan was to make establishment politicians, the MSM, Hollywood, and pop stars totally freak out and have spasms...As far as I can tell he has accomplished that beyond my wildest dreams....

Destroying the Clinton Dynasty was a bonus I didn't see coming but have enjoyed it tremendously......The stock Market rise and the reversal of the flood of illegal immigrants into the country was another bonus I didn't think would really happen....

I know I don't speak for everyone but I know at least for four years I got a crass guy like myself in office who is saying to Hollywood and the MSM what I have yelling at my TV for years.....

I remain a supporter and spend a lot of time giggling at the TV....MSNBC is the best it has been in years.....

And no woobie I do not slow down for traffic accidents to rubber neck....:) Although I see how my comments may allude to that.....:)

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Watching trump handle constant attacks and still doing as much as he is, and loving every minute of it, shows how much more of a leader he is than obama.

obama is a tiny tiny man next to someone like trump. And they both know it.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I have always thought Trump's Grand Plan was to make establishment politicians, the MSM, Hollywood, and pop stars totally freak out and have spasms...As far as I can tell he has accomplished that beyond my wildest dreams....

Destroying the Clinton Dynasty was a bonus I didn't see coming but have enjoyed it tremendously......The stock Market rise and the reversal of the flood of illegal immigrants into the country was another bonus I didn't think would really happen....

I know I don't speak for everyone but I know at least for four years I got a crass guy like myself in office who is saying to Hollywood and the MSM what I have yelling at my TV for years.....

I remain a supporter and spend a lot of time giggling at the TV....MSNBC is the best it has been in years.....

And no woobie I do not slow down for traffic accidents to rubber neck....:) Although I see how my comments may allude to that.....:)

I'm with you Indi... though I must admit I LMAO'ed last night watching 60 Minutes and they replayed a snippet from their interview with Trump and he said he would rarely use Twitter. No idea what they did for the next several minutes 'til I cleared the tears from my eyes, I was laughing that hard and long.

The comedy is a bonus.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Watching trump handle constant attacks and still doing as much as he is, and loving every minute of it, shows how much more of a leader he is than obama.

Au contraire, mon fre're.

Temper tantrums are a sign of immaturity, not wisdom. Trump has been kicking the crap out of furniture, screaming at people and acting like a junior high student since I can remember....and that goes back to around the time of the Challenger disaster. That's not leadership.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Au contraire, mon fre're.

Temper tantrums are a sign of immaturity, not wisdom. Trump has been kicking the crap out of furniture, screaming at people and acting like a junior high student since I can remember....and that goes back to around the time of the Challenger disaster. That's not leadership.

Hrm. 1980s. Is this the Roy Moore thread?

general Patton hit things and people too.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No, but it is a long history of acting in this manner, and getting away with it. Not so bad when you are just a real estate developer badgering city employees or your own sycophants. It is quite another when you represent the nation.

I go back to that time, because that is an event I remember when in the same building with him. He ruined a pair of brand new Gucci loafers kicking furniture and screaming because he was mad about a business transaction.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And you wonder that about every president, right?

what has he done to enrich himself or further empower himself? He is doing a lot of things to empower citizens and businesses. He's doing things he knows that will generate bad press because it's the right thing. He's likely going to recognize Jerusalem as capital of israel. Boom. About time.

wait for the screaming when he reverses obama's millions of acres of national monument creation this week

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Has Trump ever *****ed out and cried because he hasn't gotten his way on policy? (rhetorical)

160105121534-obama-gun-control-tears-super-tease.jpg

Here he is...... Mrs. America ..... " I can't take away your guns... I haz a sad."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom