The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I disagree. "Yesterday," when it lasts from 1953-1979, and involves a dictatorship can be quite fresh in the minds of those who experienced it. Who or what you were yesterday, plays a big role in who you are today. This is exhibited in both govts and people. I'm not going to tell Koreans to get over the Japanese Occupation. I'm not going to tell Tartars to get over Russian oppression, I'm not going to tell old grizzled WW2 vets to forgive the Japanese for their atrocities. I know their history from books, not experience.

Even fresher in their minds is the current regime's mass imprisonment usually followed by killing of those deemed too secularized for the regime's liking. Generally entire families, and for a bonus they gang raped young females before killing them because their brand of Islam holds that virgins automatically go to paradise. As for the current regime, killing every damned one of them seems like a workable answer to me. No, that is NOT a hyperbole.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hes friends with the publisher.

I guess I get that. Sort of.
    Though I have a hard time imagining a friend asking me to do or not do a job. Or to do it right or wrong. Or for me to not do my job right because someone asked.
    But, I realize not everyone rolls that way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait, did I just see that the President's voter fraud commission is asking for voters rolls (including names, addresses, criminal record, military service, dob, SSNs, political affiliation if available, and voting history) for ALL 50 states? WTF???? You have got to be kidding me. Does anybody trust the federal govt to not abuse that information if they had it? I hope like hell you guys take a stand on this one, and call it what it is RIDICULOUS! I hope the states tell them to stick it in their ear. I'm going to have to update my thread.

Welp, I guess some people don't see the issue. Not really surprised.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Welp, I guess some people don't see the issue. Not really surprised.

I haven't had time to consider the above. Do you have any suggestions to eliminate the fraud that has been perpetrated for decades, unmitigated and progressively more flagrant as we go along?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I haven't had time to consider the above. Do you have any suggestions to eliminate the fraud that has been perpetrated for decades, unmitigated and progressively more flagrant as we go along?

Never-minding my issue with the notion of widespread fraud being "perpetrated for decades,"... Sure, have the federal govt instruct the states to audit and implement practices that would ensure reliability of their election, rather than place that power in the federal govt creating a clearinghouse of every American citizen where the potential for abuse is staggering.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anyone post this yet? Supposedly Trump aids told morning joe Trump would kill a national enquirer story if joe apologized for negative press/took it easier on Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...a-brzezinski-respond-to-trump-tweets.amp.html

How would President Trump kill an article?

Hes friends with the publisher.

I guess I get that. Sort of.
    Though I have a hard time imagining a friend asking me to do or not do a job. Or to do it right or wrong. Or for me to not do my job right because someone asked.
    But, I realize not everyone rolls that way.

He is very good friends with the guys who owns it.

Ummm, Jludo kinda explained that. :)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Welp. I guess some people reserve judgement until at least they get the facts instead of just believing what someone on the internet claimed.

The facts are in the open. This administration has requested: voters rolls (including names, addresses, criminal record, military service, dob, SSNs, political affiliation if available, and voting history) for ALL 50 states as a part of their voter fraud commission. You either have an issue with it or you don't. including names, addresses, criminal record, military service, dob, SSNs, political affiliation if available, and voting history) for ALL 50 states?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The facts are in the open. This administration has requested: voters rolls (including names, addresses, criminal record, military service, dob, SSNs, political affiliation if available, and voting history) for ALL 50 states as a part of their voter fraud commission. You either have an issue with it or you don't. including names, addresses, criminal record, military service, dob, SSNs, political affiliation if available, and voting history) for ALL 50 states?
    Well, then when I get time to look into it myself then I I'll determine for mysel if I should :runaway:.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've just heard of this. So I'd kinda like maybe to read about it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I've just heard of this. So I'd kinda like maybe to read about it.

I'll give a preferred INGO source:

In his letter, Kobach had asked for recommendations on how to improve election integrity and for guidance on which laws “hinder” that goal. But what rankled Democratic officials was his request for voter information including names, dates of birth, political party, the last four digits of Social Security numbers, voter history (“elections voted in”), felony convictions, military status and more.
    Dem state officials refusing to cooperate with Trump voter fraud probe | Fox News

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon

I'm not sure who should get the info. What if you had someone registered and voting in 2 different states. If all the states didn't share it with others how would anybody know?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, then when I get time to look into it myself then I I'll determine for mysel if I should :runaway:.

That information is dangerous in anybody's hands, Democrat or Republican. It's a tools that's ripe for abuse, and simply put, I don't trust anyone with it.... above all, the federal govt.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not sure who should get the info. What if you had someone registered and voting in 2 different states. If all the states didn't share it with others how would anybody know?

That's a fair question, and would be difficult, no doubt, but do I need to surrender my privacy so the govt can figure out a better way to prevent voter fraud?

Kut (hopes you see, other arguments that would apply if you say yes)

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    What is voter fraud?
    Is it when I vote using someone's else's name?
    Is it me registering using someone's else's name, but not voting?
    Is it me saying I'm someone else and changing the address so they can't vote?
    Is it me voting in both of the state's I own houses in (local/state stuff only, not POTUS)
    (No I haven't done any of that stuff, nor would i)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bikemannc
    Top Bottom