The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I never said any of that....I pointed out what a blind person can see....The press groveled over Obama and they hate Trump...Hate is not a family value and love should trump hate...At least that's what I heard once upon a time ago by some folks with rainbow flags and others vagina's on their heads....

OMG

Well it's just too bad that the guy who claims Fake Media every time they post something that is critical of the habitual liar can't get a break. It's just so unfair. LOL

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I never said any of that....I pointed out what a blind person can see....The press groveled over Obama and they hate Trump...Hate is not a family value and love should trump hate...At least that's what I heard once upon a time ago by some folks with rainbow flags and others with vagina hats on their heads....

Actions have consequences and what a joy it is seeing the Washington press corps being knocked around....It's beautiful...

I have seen you make decent responses...The one above is beneath you....

This about the same guy who received tons of press, more than any other person running for office. However now that he is finally being looked at more critically. Give me a break.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    OMG

Well it's just too bad that the guy who claims Fake Media every time they post something that is critical of the habitual liar can't get a break. It's just so unfair. LOL

I see your strategy here. It's hard to argue when your sentences don't make sense.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Oh, I'm sorry. I must have mistakenly stumbled onto the grade school playground. Please continue while I seek out an adult.

Yep, every time I stumble in here and read someone's comments about either Fake Media or how unfairly they feel Trump is being treated that's exactly how I feel. Wake up

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yep, every time I stumble in here and read someone's comments about either Fake Media or how unfairly they feel Trump is being treated that's exactly how I feel. Wake up

Fake news is real! Trump knows what he's talking about. He even has Time magazine covers adorning his properties... fake covers.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Fake news is real! Trump knows what he's talking about. He even has Time magazine covers adorning his properties... fake covers.

Yep, as long as the MSM praises him then they're doing their job. Sort of like that cabinet meeting where you had grown men fawning all over him. What a Piece of ****.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yep, as long as the MSM praises him then they're doing their job. Sort of like that cabinet meeting where you had grown men fawning all over him. What a Piece of ****.

No, I don't want them to be lap dogs as they were with the previous administration. I just want them to play it down the middle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I never said any of that....I pointed out what a blind person can see....The press groveled over Obama and they hate Trump...Hate is not a family value and love should trump hate...At least that's what I heard once upon a time ago by some folks with rainbow flags and others with vagina hats on their heads....

Actions have consequences and what a joy it is seeing the Washington press corps being knocked around....It's beautiful...

I have seen you make decent responses...The one above is beneath you....

Huh. You don't say.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, I don't want them to be lap dogs as they were with the previous administration. I just want them to play it down the middle.

Heck. I don't even want them to play it down the middle. I want them to:

1) be intellectually honest.
    2) Don't make **** up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

^^^^^^This and only this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually do some reporting. You know....facts as they are with no agenda twists. No rhetoric leaning one way or the other.

Put it out there like it is and we can use the info to make "INFORMED" decisions.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Just chant the following.....

Trump, Trump he's my man, if he can't lie then no one can. LOL

You zinged me again...I am dying a death of a thousand cuts.....Why don't I just get in line at the MSM trough like a good little lamb????? Why do I have to rebel against Barbara Streisand and Katy Perry????

What is wrong with me??? Help me Ddreees....Show me the way....Help me Make America Hate Again...I need some of that vitriol and spite instead of all of this dang winning that Trump is giving me......I am just tired...I am tired of being right about Russia being fake news...I am tired of being right about how bad Obamacare sucked (real tired of that one...It was EXPENSIVE!!!) Help me please...Show me how to be wrong yet confident and smug....

I need it bad......I want you to show me the way.....

[video=youtube;Al9WmowJ3bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al9WmowJ3bQ[/video]

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Heck. I don't even want them to play it down the middle. I want them to:

1) be intellectually honest.
    2) Don't make **** up.

^^^^^^This and only this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually do some reporting. You know....facts as they are with no agenda twists. No rhetoric leaning one way or the other.

Put it out there like it is and we can use the info to make "INFORMED" decisions.

This is almost certainly beyond the realm of possibility but it sure is a nice dream.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Play what down the middle? Get serious, everybody has an agenda. The fact is Trump doesn't need any help looking bad. He brings a lot of this stuff on himself. He lies continuously, he's inept, and he's trying to discredit his critics. He brings the majority of this stuff on himself.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Stand that analogy on its head. I cannot help but think if trump had 90% of the MSM eating out of his hand, and needing an underwear change from the mere contemplation of the crease of his pants; he would be conducting his briefings in a more conventional manner

As it is, he is in hostile territory every time he is in the same room with them and I think extreme circumspection is prudent
    It's only an issue because no one has the skills to deal with a "hostile" media. Cry me a river that the President has to deal with a media that doesn't like him. Welcome to the club.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom