• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LeadPharmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Toledo, OH
    Technically, if you weight the data based on population, Detroit is Murder Capital, USA but that shouldn't really be an out for Chicago having the largest number of murders period.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Cleveland didn't surprise me too much. Know a couple of people there and there are sections of town that EMS won't go into without armed support. And that doesn't always show up.

Noticed that from the pics of each town that Baltimore looks A LOT like Detroit. And that by population Indy is now larger than Detroit.

Was looking at the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics a while back and noticed that in their population breakouts, in general, cities with pops between 100,000 and 500,000 had the highest violent crime rates (didn't see that one coming). And on this list most of the cities pops were below 500,000.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Oakland made it to #3, didn't know it was that high. It does have over twice the murder rate that Indy does. Glad I didn't live in Oakland, but Alameda County itself is a nice place. The amount of robberies is insane, but isn't a surprise. I remember a guy in my class back in 2010 was robbed while he was out jogging. The guy had a knife. He was a huge guy, an amateur body builder. Sad that some low life with a knife robbed him. But you couldn't even carry a loaded handgun back then, and now you can't carry one period without the license, and they are a very strict may issue state.

I guess Gary didn't make the list because their overall violent crime rate is lower, even though the murder rate is more than Oakland, and triple the murder rate in Indy.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Chicago as we call it is actually split up in to several subsections. That's how they are able to get past the report.

In other words, BS accounting. Considering that dump of a city isn't on the list, I can't necessarily buy the accuracy of it. Not to mention Miami, New Orleans, and Atlanta aren't on the list but New Haven is? Yeah, not really an accurate reflection of reality.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    In other words, BS accounting. Considering that dump of a city isn't on the list, I can't necessarily buy the accuracy of it. Not to mention Miami, New Orleans, and Atlanta aren't on the list but New Haven is? Yeah, not really an accurate reflection of reality.

New Haven goes hard bro...

*pops collar and glares over douchebag shades*

Top Bottom