Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like pre-meditated murder!

Signed,

<fill in any DOJ official's name here>
    Yep. They lured that poor unsuspecting bad guy into an ambush in the attic. (purple of course)

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    There is nothing wrong with her response. I fail to see why this should be an example of the need for tighter gun control laws.

If a person comes in to my house uninvited they can pretty much expect to be shot. I think this would meet the reasonable person test.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    There is nothing wrong with her response. I fail to see why this should be an example of the need for tighter gun control laws.

If a person comes in to my house uninvited they can pretty much expect to be shot. I think this would meet the reasonable person test.

Woman, pay attention, this is why she needed a Glock with a high capacity magazine, the dirtbag should have been dead at the bottom of the stairs:D

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Woman, pay attention, this is why she needed a Glock with a high capacity magazine, the dirtbag should have been dead at the bottom of the stairs:D

Right on BK

What if there were two guys or three? She was empty without additional ammo to reload and with multiple assailants, she may not have had time to reload anyway. With a G17 she could've have had six shots for all three guys, had there been three.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Right on BK

What if there were two guys or three? She was empty without additional ammo to reload and with multiple assailants, she may not have had time to reload anyway. With a G17 she could've have had six shots for all three guys, had there been three.

Agreed. But, If she had shot one with a shotgun, the other two might have thought twice.

jb1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    For the woman's sake I hope the intruder lives. She is obviously troubled with the idea of shooting someone, and does respect life. However with our judicial system I and probably his next victim will wish she finished the job.

Top Bottom