• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Aug 26, 2009
    I've had a day and a half to test the custom sheath you guys made me and I have to say I could not be happier. Your guys input on how to carry it, and the adjustment you built into the sheath are what really made it great.

Now I'm motivated to move on to other small projects knowing they don't have to just sit on my dresser taking up space.

Crappy cell pictures, slightly modified so you can see a little more detail.
    picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again!

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Aug 26, 2009
    What is it?

Basically a last ditch tool. Possibly a survival tool that could be added to things to make even deadlier tools like a spear.

It's made of a piece of surgical grade titanium. My understanding is that it's the same piece they would keep on hand for a femur repair in the hospital.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Sep 3, 2009
    Basically a last ditch tool. Possibly a survival tool that could be added to things to make even deadlier tools like a spear.

It's made of a piece of surgical grade titanium. My understanding is that it's the same piece they would keep on hand for a femur repair in the hospital.

I have something similar to that, it's still in my femur though, point isn't so pointy on mine and mine is a foot long

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    Thanks for the kind words, Big Hank.

Jay is the maker of your item, and he really enjoys interacting with people on custom projects such as these. He is a great problem solver when it comes to carry solutions for somewhat uncommon items. It's awesome to watch him work through a project in his head, and the final product that comes out is always outstanding.

Take care,

Tom

Top Bottom