• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And plotted armed resistance against federal agencies. At least that's likely how the DHS and other fed goon agency reports read. The Constitutional Sheriffs and Richard Mack had a convention there and they spent a good amount of time talking about what they do, and would do, where federal over reach is concerned. Sheriff Rogers, of Elkhart was there, too. Wish all our sheriffs had taken the time to sign on and attend. I have the feeling that my sheriff would do whatever the feds wanted, given the way my county is.

Emerging movement encourages sheriffs to act as shield against federal tyranny - The Denver Post

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Does anyone know if any other Sheriff's from Indiana or the midwest attended? It seems most of them that attended are located out west...

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    +1000 to those Sheriffs. Unfortunately I think ours would lay down to the feds since a couple of the deputies are already part of a federal Task force.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    +1000 to those Sheriffs. Unfortunately I think ours would lay down to the feds since a couple of the deputies are already part of a federal Task force.

I too live on the white river in WC and I can only hope you're wrong. I'm sure we have some leo's looking for that next power trip but I've got to say that the ones I know wouldn't lay down. I hope so anyways. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I too live on the white river in WC and I can only hope you're wrong. I'm sure we have some leo's looking for that next power trip but I've got to say that the ones I know wouldn't lay down. I hope so anyways. :dunno:

Don't get me wrong, I know many of the deputies and they are mostly good guys that I don't think would lay down. I was mainly referring to the actual Sheriff himself. Just from personal knowledge. I hope I'm wrong about him.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Jeff Cappa? You're right about him. He was involved in a big cocaine bust recently and the Feds were involved. Plus most of the people I know around here are sheep and don't even understand the importance of this issue.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Jeff Cappa? You're right about him. He was involved in a big cocaine bust recently and the Feds were involved. Plus most of the people I know around here are sheep and don't even understand the importance of this issue.

If we are talking about the population as a whole, I agree. Most can't wait to get their food stamps and without the government, they wouldn't last long. Kinda makes me wish government charity were against the law here in r-town. Bet you we would loose 80% of the population to cities with charity programs as well as about 70% of our crime.....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Feds win over agencies' favor with goodies and grants.

Putting local deputies on a Federal Task Force is another way to have people on the inside who feel special when they help the Feds.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    If we are talking about the population as a whole, I agree. Most can't wait to get their food stamps and without the government, they wouldn't last long. Kinda makes me wish government charity were against the law here in r-town. Bet you we would loose 80% of the population to cities with charity programs as well as about 70% of our crime.....

This post applies to most of my in-laws, and almost all of them live here in town.

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    I have read accounts of County Sheriffs refusing to enforce IRS and Forest Service warrants. I hope this movement gains some traction

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI

No doubt about it. It has become a cesspool for sloths. The crime rate is becoming ridiculous along with RPD / the entire city governments corruption. I have a few friends/acquaintances that are on RPD but other than a very few they are mostly JBT's on an ego trip IMO.

Top Bottom