Howard County
    Terre Haute Gun and Knife Show
    April 5th 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    April 6th 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Wabash Valley Fairgrounds
    3901 South U.S. 41
    Free parking.
    $5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I won't be attending. This show is typically a joke. There are very few vendors, high prices, a small selection, and lots of junk. Even taking into consideration how small of a show this is, it's still pretty bad. :twocents:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I won't be attending. This show is typically a joke. There are very few vendors, high prices, a small selection, and lots of junk. Even taking into consideration how small of a show this is, it's still pretty bad. :twocents:

This is my thought every time that they have it.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'll go. I always end up finding at least one thing I want/need for a good price.

best score so far was a MAK90 kit for $100 a couple of years back. deals like that are what make it worth going to all the smaller shows.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    How far is the location from Rose-Hulman? I will be there on Saturday and May stop through.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

^^^THIS^^^

You would be better off making a loop at the fair amount of gun shops in Terre Haute on another "nice" day. top guns (South 3rd st/41) , Terre Haute Guns (Riley) Carson armory (Springhill just east of 3rd by the fireplace Shop), Favors (fruitridge north of 40/Wabash, Maybe patriot (Maple) and Wabash Vally Armory (7th ST by the I 70 overpass)

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well I almost got the steal of the show! "Brian's Surplus" had 5.45x39 for $1/round or if you wanted to save a bit you could buy a sealed tin of 1080 for $980! I almost couldn't resist!!

Needless to say that was excessive and uncalled for so i'm marking him off my list permanently. Not that he ever had good deals anyway.

Last edited:

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Well I almost got the steal of the show! "Brian's Surplus" had 5.45x39 for $1/round or if you wanted to save a bit you could buy a sealed tin of 1080 for $980! I almost couldn't resist!!

Needless to say that was excessive and uncalled for so i'm marking him off my list permanently. Not that he ever had good deals anyway.
    WOW, what an *******. You can still buy it online for around 210-250, although it won't be available much longer. I got a can Monday from Dansammo for 210.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    i remember when we had a group by from Century for $99/tin.

I bought 2......... should have bought 10. I don't think I've ever paid over $125/tin for surplus, but Im actually considering spending $200/tin to get a couple more. maybe.

Top Bottom