• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiram Abiff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Wayne Co.
    INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A bank teller who lost the twins she was pregnant with after a gunman shot her in a robbery says the man wouldn't let her co-workers call for help as she lay bleeding.

Katherin Shuffield, 30, who had been five months pregnant with twin girls, told reporters today the masked gunman refused to let her co-workers call 911 for medical help because he "was more worried about taking the money.''

Her voice cracked with emotion as she recalled being shot April 22 in the abdomen and falling to the floor screaming, "Please help me. He shot me, he shot me. My babies!'' Two days after the Huntington Bank branch shooting, Shuffield lost her twins.
    She and husband Jason say they're confident police eventually will catch the gunman.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I hope the guy gets shot in the balls.

thats part of the problem, the guy doesn't have any balls. No balls, brains etc Hopefully he's getting desperate with pressure from all those around him and he comes forward.

Or he could die in a hail of gun fire from the City's finest...works for me. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom