• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I was given a gansta gun sort of... got the upper assembly of a Tec-9 in a box of parts a friend was getting rid of. It is the receiver, barrel, bolt... etc and I have no idea what else it needs.

Anyone out there ever assembled one? Got any extra parts laying around that might complete one? Words of wisdom or advice?

I am off to search google for a manual...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was given a gansta gun sort of... got the upper assembly of a Tec-9 in a box of parts a friend was getting rid of. It is the receiver, barrel, bolt... etc and I have no idea what else it needs.

Anyone out there ever assembled one? Got any extra parts laying around that might complete one? Words of wisdom or advice?

I am off to search google for a manual...

Intratec | TEC-9 | e-GunParts.com
    :yesway:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I could help you out, but it sounds like you already got a handle.... you can go to brownells and see the schematics and match up EVERY single part, and order whats not there

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Seems like you've got plenty of helps in the parts research department. I've got a Tec-9 around somewhere if you have questions about assembly/looks that you can't resolve online.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Seems like you've got plenty of helps in the parts research department. I've got a Tec-9 around somewhere if you have questions about assembly/looks that you can't resolve online.

Yep... got manuals now, thanks all. Got an idea of how it comes apart and goes together. Now I just need to find a lower assembly. Piecing one together out of individual parts would cost more than the whole gun. And it just isn't that great of a gun to start with. Sooner or later I will find some used parts to finish it out. Might be an interesting plinker project... and at the cost of the upper, can't be beat.

Top Bottom