Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    GONE GONE GONE

WTS/WTT: Indianapolis area

Taurus TCP .380, blued slide and black grip frame, never fired (cleaned then put away), comes with box, *3*!! mags, 25 rounds of Golden Sabre JHP, 100 rounds of FMJ. No pics, but gun is excellent.

Bought it on whim, carry my other pistols more, so time to free up capital for another project.

$230 (lowball offers will be ignored, sorry, no time to play games) or trade for .22 pistol, .22 conversion for Glock 19/23 pistols or ISSC M22 pistol, Ruger 10/22 (basic is fine, not going to add cash for crazy stocks or such) or good .22 bolt action (no single shots or broken guns!!). Shoot me an offer for something crazy, you never know!

Thanks for looking and make an offer! :)

Terms and Such:
    1. The price is fairly negotiable, but not interested in listening to how much you can get them for online. Make an offer, if it's good, we will talk, if it's bullocks, then don't expect a response, I don't have time.
    2. If you choose the cash route, don't expect me to take lower cash at transaction point. I am not in a rush to get rid of this pistol. I will simply close my door and drive away if games are played, pure and simple. This gun is worth the asking price for the stuff offered with it.
    3. Not interested in splitting up the package, but might be able to work something out. I need .40 ammo/component bullets/primers/powder, 7.62x54R ammo and 12 gauge buck/slugs (no sabots). We can work out a deal if needed.
    4. My car gets pretty decent fuel economy, no doubt. BUT, I am not going to drive to middle of nowhere, sorry that you live out there.
    5. Coupled with #4, offers of "I will be in your area at so and so time today" or "will you hold it until this weekend", I cannot do. My schedule cannot be altered heavily due to your "drive through Indy buying spree". If it's still here at a later date, it's yours.
    6. First who hammers out final details of meeting (time, day and place), well, wins. Folks that say "I'll take it" but then doesn't answer emails for 2 days will be skipped over.
    7. Dates with Lady Gaga, Tilda Swinton or Jo Frost (yeah, I like 'em bigger and British) will be considered.
    8. I won't waste your time, please don't waste mine with "I can get it for so and so price at Johnny Rae HillJack's Blast 'Em Emporium". If you don't like the price, go there to get it then.
    9. Spare me your crap drama of the rating system and the stars.
    10. I do not accept checks and not interested in shipping. If you are out of state (had this happen before, just covering all bases), don't even ask if I will ship.

Outside of that, let me know what you have or if you are interested! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom