• ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Sept. 1st. hack, cough
    yep think i just got the flu, i have a dentist appointment, my dog died, my car broke down, my cell battery is dead i lost the keys to my car also, im getting my tonsils out, im having quadruple by pass surgery too. glad i just remembered that. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I've burnt through all my sick days :( so probably wont get out until that weekend....oh well.

I hope them birds arent wearing bullet proof vest like they where last year...or the year before...or even the year before that...hmm I seem to notice a pattern here:rolleyes::D

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    I'm waiting for a dairy farmer type acquaintance of mine to start chopping silage for his inground and upright silo. Seems that type of activity tends to bring them in from quite a distance. The large creek with a lot of sand bars at the end of the fields is an added bonus.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I haven't been in a few years. I don't think I'll be in this year either with a fresh baby in the house demanding much attention.
    I typically go the black flack route. Put a lot of lead in the air and hope a bird flys into it. I'm not much of a shot either, but I could carry enough shells to come home with a couple meals.

Birddogs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    I'll be out Tuesday afternoon for sure. Wednesday I'll be missing it. But I'll be back out again Thursday. I'll check back in again next weekend. Mighty interested to know how everyone else did. Nick

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Evansville is thick with doves this year. Hopefully I can get a few for my freezer, and a few for my belly!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Evansville is thick with doves this year. Hopefully I can get a few for my freezer, and a few for my belly!!

Ive done the math and if I take 125 shells with me and shoot all 125 rounds...I will kill 5 doves:rockwoot: maybe I should bring the 10ga:rolleyes:

Top Bottom