• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kindred1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Looking for a great pair of gloves for these single digit days...

Want something with a longer cuff to stay down my jacket sleeve...

Need to still be able to comfortably operate trigger with speed, work functions on optics, as well as change batteries out etc while I am in the field...

Cell Phone Fingers a bonus!!!

Am usually out for 2-3 hours on foot with rifle, optics, etc..

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Snow+Miser.gif

No idea, but these are fantastic to shoot at when it's cold as a....

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Mechanix M-Pact 2 Covert gloves. I have a shoebox full of "winter" gloves for patrol that when I take them to the range, SUCK!!!. If I cannot operate my pistols, rifle, shotgun, load mags, etc while wearing the gloves...they get tossed. I had a co worker (K9) come back from training with SEALs K9's in VA (they do it quite often) and he was given a pair of these gloves by one of the team members. He loved them so I tried a pair. LOVE them. They actually do quite well in cold weather. I was wearing them today while I spent a few hours outside with a caught burglar...hands were AOK.

Tactical > M-Pact 2 Covert Glove : Mechanix Wear

MW09_MP2_55_H_420x525_zpscbe15385.jpg

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Mechanix M-Pact 2 Covert gloves. I have a shoebox full of "winter" gloves for patrol that when I take them to the range, SUCK!!!. If I cannot operate my pistols, rifle, shotgun, load mags, etc while wearing the gloves...they get tossed. I had a co worker (K9) come back from training with SEALs K9's in VA (they do it quite often) and he was given a pair of these gloves by one of the team members. He loved them so I tried a pair. LOVE them. They actually do quite well in cold weather. I was wearing them today while I spent a few hours outside with a caught burglar...hands were AOK.

Tactical > M-Pact 2 Covert Glove : Mechanix Wear

MW09_MP2_55_H_420x525_zpscbe15385.jpg

Thanks for the tip! I was just thinking about how I would have to use my EDC in this cold weather wearing my current gloves.
    Are you aware of any stores in the area that carry that brand? I like to try gloves on before I buy because not all gloves sizes are the same.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Thanks for the tip! I was just thinking about how I would have to use my EDC in this cold weather wearing my current gloves.
    Are you aware of any stores in the area that carry that brand? I like to try gloves on before I buy because not all gloves sizes are the same.

I believe they are sized the same as all their other lines. Go to Lowe's, Advance Auto Parts or AutoZone and try on a pair of their gloves. Then you can order them online.

kindred1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Awesome. Thanks Denny347! I will check them out...as I was 0 for 3 with glove testing today. HaHa

Sgtusmc those look similar to Nomex flight gloves...which I was recommended today as well.

Top Bottom