• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • talderma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    North East Indy
    Just saw these online and I think that they are a great idea, I might have to pick one up and check it out.

Tactical Walls

download.jpg

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    for the price you could make your own out of wood and it would do the same thing!
    still pretty neat.
    just don't tell ANYONE it's there and you'll be good to go.

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    Yea...I like the concept, but I don't think I could bring myself to pay their asking prices knowing how incredibly simple that would be to make with just a few tools like a nail gun (even that is totally replaceable with hammer and nails) chop saw/circular saw and just a little bit of know-how and time.

Like the concept though, hadnt thought of that before personally. I may make one or two of those in my house soon!!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm a fan of the "hidden in plain sight"...

As long as you understand that it's "concealment" and not "cover" - to borrow terms.

A 4' long mirror in a hallway - how secure is the mirror? Hanging on a single hook where even the slightest brush with a piece of fabric will make it sway? Probably isn't a good idea. Think that if someone breaks in and wants to carry your junk out - how careful are they going to be? Smash & grabbers like to smash & grab. And if they're not too terribly rushed, they'll toss whatever can be tossed.

-J-

Top Bottom