• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    A phone call to the atf, and resubmitt applications..... you will still be a type 01 while you wait, but they will credit you the differance i believe.... i started out as a type 01 and swithed to a type 07 but it was early on and the original had not made it all the way through proccessing yet....
    for the record, the 07 is 50 bucks cheaper....
    :rockwoot:
    what are you wanting to make?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    A phone call to the atf, and resubmitt applications..... you will still be a type 01 while you wait, but they will credit you the differance i believe.... i started out as a type 01 and swithed to a type 07 but it was early on and the original had not made it all the way through proccessing yet....
    for the record, the 07 is 50 bucks cheaper....
    :rockwoot:
    what are you wanting to make?

cheaper is good!!!:yesway: so that I understand, the 07 lets you fabricate and sell a firearm...say a receiver of some sort?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    cheaper is good!!!:yesway: so that I understand, the 07 lets you fabricate and sell a firearm...say a receiver of some sort?

correct... the record keeping requirements suck, to the point where i have not even tried to use it yet, and you will have to charge excise tax and sales tax, and document on certain forms and pay the tax certain times of the year. best of luck to you.

Top Bottom