• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I hope I am wrong, I truly do, but I don't see much "justice" dealt in our court system. They don't deserve the rights aforded US citizens, but they will have them. We will see.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Will the Obama administration:
    A) Put him on trial
    B) Detain him indefinitely without trial, or
    C) Award him the Medal of Freedom.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Way to go Obama! You have now redeemed yourself from the responsibility of the Benghazi attack, the freeing of 5 terrorists in a rediculous trade with terrorists, Obamacare, the IRS scandal, the Fast and Furious scandal, the releasing of the illegals, the opening of our borders to illegals, the spying on citizens by the NSA, using the EPA against the citizens, shall I continue?

Of course, you do know that this should have been in purple.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I'd guess he'll get trespassing & a fine. Especially if he gets Lois learners Lawyer. Damn the're good!

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Short military tribunal followed by summary execution. Anything less unacceptable. I'm a big believer in fighting fire with fire.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...n-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?hp&_r=2

"What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him."

Oh, snap....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...n-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?hp&_r=2

"What he did in the period just before the attack has remained unclear. But Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.

An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him."

Oh, snap....

Oh, ****ing bull****.

Here it is from the horses ass errrr mouth in Nov 2012

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-20519384

After the meeting on Capitol Hill, Ms Susan Rice said: "The talking points provided by the intelligence community, and the initial assessment upon which they were based, were incorrect in a key respect: there was no protest or demonstration in Benghazi.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Ahmed Abu Khattala is a terrorist. He has no rights available to him under the U.S. Constitution, and no rights afforded him under the 4th Geneva Convention.

He's a P.O.W. Send him to GITMO and leave him there until the war on terrorism is over.

Yes, even if that's for the next 13 centuries.

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    I'm sure the argument against executing him will be that he'll become a martyr. We can't have that now can we? They might actually hate us more and who knows what will happen?

Top Bottom